NES members. Any diversity here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe everyone on NES has plumbers' crack, a CAT hat, a big pickup, and flannel regardless of race or gender.

We have the most important kind of diversity... Diversity of thought, belief, occupation, skill, likes, dislikes, etc. and best of all, it is without mandates, coercion or penalty. It became this way naturally.

Curious if any African Americans, or women hang out on this board? Or is it all New England guys with plumbers' crack, a CAT hat, a big pickup, and flannel shirts?
I don’t live in New England. Or have any flannel shirts or a plumber’s crack. I do have a truck.

My wife reads NES over my shoulder sometimes - does that count?

Curious if any African Americans, or women hang out on this board? Or is it all New England guys with plumbers' crack, a CAT hat, a big pickup, and flannel shirts?

I’m not black, not a woman, don’t have a plumbers crack, don’t have a CAT hat but I like cheap truckers hats, don’t have a pickup, nor big puck up and don’t won any flannel shirts.

This forum is full of many nationalities, we even have a few that are not from this planet,
but no one cares if you eat watermelon .,do the mambo,or sleep with your cousin.

We have the most important kind of diversity... Diversity of thought, belief, occupation, skill, likes, dislikes, etc. and best of all, it is without mandates, coercion or penalty. It became this way naturally.

I’m not sure there’s a diversity of views on most issues but there is an openness to hear views. What’s important is what Elon seems to want on Twitter, an open arena to share whatever views you want.

Roger, probably none as much as you who claim to be a transgender Armenian named Roger Smith III who has 'grandparents that survived the Armenian genocide.'

Racial profiling. We don’t play that game here. You’re either a decent person or you’re an a**h***. Which begs the question, what kind of decent person would ask such a question.

NES is a pretty big board. Do you really think we don't have any black or female members on here? Or are you more concerned that we have enough of them?
Maybe it's my bias, but it seems that most people here are white, guys, leaning toward the blue collar spectrum, and really hetero. Was just wondering if that was reality, or there were other folks here. And wondering quite frankly if I'm the only LGBT person here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom