NES St. Patrick's Day Dinner

Skald said:
I actually thought Lynne would show up and was like 'is that her and ed?' to myself til we all got situated.
When Len and Deana came in I that couple that was with them might be Lynne and Ed. Oh well, next time! We had a great time, too, and it's always neat to meet people you 'converse' with on forums.

And Skald, I didn't realize the owner was getting his LTC - you're right, we should have given him the forum name. Hopefully he'll stumble on it someday, or maybe Len could tell him, them bein' brothers and all [laugh]

Lynne had canceled out a few days ago. If you backtrack thru this thread you'll find it. I think she had to work last night.

Besides which, it is a very long trip from Haverhill to W. Bridgewater!

The couple that walked in before us parked near us. I had no idea who they were. If it were Lynne and Ed, I would have been chatting with them. I had no idea if they were some of the folks that I hadn't met before or not. Oh well, others seem to like the place too.

It was funny that the owner is a "Southern Boy" and was getting his LTC. He didn't ask about our group until we were leaving! Don't worry, I'll be in touch with him and invite him here. But since he's the owner and head chef and they are a 6-day a week operation, I don't think he's going to have any spare time to hang out here.

I have already sent an Email to the restaurant owner's Wife asking that she give it to Paul and have him send me his Email address.

Greg, yes it is an amazingly small world out there!!

Maybe a group shoot and then eat. I felt like I could barely waddle after I left there last night!! Don't think that I could do much of anything afterwards! [wink]

LenS said:
Lynne had canceled out a few days ago. If you backtrack thru this thread you'll find it. I think she had to work last night.

Besides which, it is a very long trip from Haverhill to W. Bridgewater!

I found out Friday AM that I didn't need to work Friday night, however, Ed did. Thanks for missing us tho. [smile] And yeah, Haverhill to W. B. would have been a haul, but it would have been worth it. [wink] Hopefully we'll be able to make the next get together....work permitting that is.

Back
Top Bottom