• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES, Ukraine style

They're completely unable to retake the separatist held areas after they lost them.

Wouldn't consider that a glowing endorsement
They're not built for offensive Ops, as far as fighting an invader we'll see if Little Puty's ego get the best of him. The Ukranian's have been hardened by Little Puty's earlier invasion and they have no desire to be under the Russian boot again. Ukraine was a blood bath in WWII as well as most of Eastern Europe and tied down many German Divisions. The Ukrainians know the part of their country invaded and dominated by Little Puty are economically poor and miserable. I think Little Puty is bluffing hoping the West will cave and promise Ukraine will never enter NATO. Stalin starved to death 3 Million Ukrainians in the 1930's by confiscating their farms and crops, I'm pretty sure they're aware of their past history. They actually embraced the invading German Army initially and Stalin took his revenge on them on his march to Berlin.

Last edited:
Soviets / Russians have actually a history of successfully fighting against guerillas. They won in post war Baltics and Western Ukraine. They eliminated Basmachestvo in Asian republics in 1920s.

The success of guerillas is defined by presence of external support, without it they cannot acheive long term success against regular army. Plus, success of anti-guerilla depends on how ruthless the opposing force can be. Soviets were pretty advanced in that area too. It also depends on how long people are willing to commit to uncomfortable guerila way of life and modern technological warfare.

Ukrainian cvilian resistance now is unlikely to stand on its own for any significant time. I doubt that there will be any external support.

Last edited:
When someone figures out what they are built for please post it
Deterring Little Puty from invading and defending the homeland. Making Little Puty's wet dream of recreating the USSR a bloodbath. Little Puty can't afford a full scale assault with aerial bombing and massed artillery fire because it might actually backfire and wake up the Western European's. If he launches a massive armor attack and moves into Kyiv he faces a mini Stalingrad. To retaliate we need to put massive pressure on his little buddy in Belarus and prepare for the cyber war we know is coming. Why we haven't demonstrated to him we can shut his economy down in a heartbeat is beyond me. Obama discouraged the US Military from preparing and engaging in cyberwar but we need to ramp up our capabilities. It's the future of warfare.

Little Puty knows he can never retire, he either dies in office, gets assassinated/disappeared or ends up in a Gulag or flees to a friendly country if his frenemies sense weakness. That makes him a dangerous, desperate man.

Obama discouraged the US Military from preparing and engaging in cyberwar but we need to ramp up our capabilities. It's the future of warfare.
Obama also told Romney in the first or second debate that the 1980s called and wants their foreign policy back when the latter commented on how Russia was a threat to the USA.

Whoa the philosophical stuff is too much for me on my lunch break lol. I never meant to troll this forum and didn't think my posts were such. I'm not pro Russia or pro CCP or pro West or whatever I could not give less of a shit about geo politics. I do think a couple of cubicle office workers and a doctor, some grandmas and teen kids with AKs don't stand a realistic chance of doing any "resisting". Sure y'all might say but it's the thought that counts. Ukraine had what, 8 years getting their shit together and they didn't? Last time Putin played "just the tip" with his little green men, they didn't have much trouble. What's changed?

I would die to protect my kids and my family. No hesitation. If I was a Ukrainian civilian when the Russian army rolls thru I'd hedge my bets they're not gonna summarily execute me and my entire town. Russians don't see the Ukrainians like the way the Nazis saw Jews or how Japanese saw Chinese civilians. Don't think there will be any Nanjing style baby throwing and bayonet catching contests this time.
Look up what the Russians did in Afghanistan.
Assuming that you would be safe because you are a non combatant would be unwise to say the least.
You'll just die wishing you had taken a few of the f*ckers out with you.

Deterring Little Puty from invading and defending the homeland. Making Little Puty's wet dream of recreating the USSR a bloodbath. Little Puty can't afford a full scale assault with aerial bombing and massed artillery fire because it might actually backfire and wake up the Western European's. If he launches a massive armor attack and moves into Kyiv he faces a mini Stalingrad. To retaliate we need to put massive pressure on his little buddy in Belarus and prepare for the cyber war we know is coming. Why we haven't demonstrated to him we can shut his economy down in a heartbeat is beyond me. Obama discouraged the US Military from preparing and engaging in cyberwar but we need to ramp up our capabilities. It's the future of warfare.

Lol not sure if serious, you think this is from some magic Putin like conspiracy to control the world? [rofl] RUSSIA BAD! [rofl] This jingo refrain is really tiring.

I'm voting major league geopolitical trolling by Putin over anything else. And even if he does invade, I find it doubtful that he would for anything beyond the soft territories we've already
mentioned here.

Part of it even looks like he's doing this just to make Biden look bad.

Interesting. I have no idea how gun laws are there, I thought they would be stricter. But looks like getting guns (legally) and practicing might not be that hard.
Wait until you see how simple it will be for The Daring to get guns after the invasion...
2001_A_1_a_dm1_liberator_web-800x744.jpg

Last edited:
медоеду похуй !!

P.S. Google Translate is AWESOME
Not always. At the local polling place, they had an English/Espanol sign English read, "EXIT THIS WAY -->"

In Spanish, "Entrada de esta manera." Aerosmith, singing "Walk this way" is a closer translation. I put the English into Translate, and got the "translation." This is a Town City, where my kids went to bilingual Spanish public school. [rolleyes]

Yo soy muy gringo....but not that gringo!

If it had said, "SALIDA -->" it would have done the job. [laugh]

Путя is a fascist no matter how you put it, and must be defeated and put in his place. Putin is a sick guy and Blinken is doing a right thing.

Lol not sure if serious, you think this is from some magic Putin like conspiracy to control the world? [rofl] RUSSIA BAD! [rofl] This jingo refrain is really tiring.

I'm voting major league geopolitical trolling by Putin over anything else. And even if he does invade, I find it doubtful that he would for anything beyond the soft territories we've already
mentioned here.

Part of it even looks like he's doing this just to make Biden look bad.
Maybe you should read up on Little Puty and his ambitions? You think Russia is good? [rofl] Little Puty wrote that the disintegration of the USSR was one of the greatest tragedies of the 20th Century. Yes, Little Puty wants to subjugate all the former Eastern Bloc countries and recreate the Warsaw Pact. Have you been paying attention over the last 10 years? He believes Ukraine is Russian territory and believes he deserves a sphere of influence comparable to the old USSR. The Euroweenies are weak and he knows Dementia Joe is old and senile so he sees an opening. He's a murderer and kleptomaniac, he blew up an apartment building in Moscow in 1999, killing over 300 Russian citizens so he could blame it on Chechen rebels and start the 2nd Chechen war. It also allowed him to seize power.

Right, Russia's not a threat:rolleyes: Little Puty is just a misunderstood former KGB operative.

20 years ago today I was stationed in Bosnia and Russian Soldiers used to enter Camp Comanche to eat at mess hall and shop at PX and then they would walk around and knock on barracks doors offering to sell us the uniforms off their backs. They would sell you anything they had except their AK's, helmets and commo gear. They were a pathetic excuse for an Army but 20 yrs later they're a force to be reckoned with. Make no mistake they plan to control the Euroweenie's with their energy supplies and force the Euroweenie's to choose between cheap energy or alliances with the US. Little Puty has a plan and the West has no plan to deal with him. Wait until he hits us with another cyber attack, does the West have a plan? NYET! :mad:

If NES had an encounter Ukraine style half the folks would post asking if it were legal to use post-Healy lowers to protect the motherland.... then would stay home cuz the power was cut so they couldn’t complete their EF10s.

Maybe you should read up on Little Puty and his ambitions? You think Russia is good? [rofl] Little Puty wrote that the disintegration of the USSR was one of the greatest tragedies of the 20th Century. Yes, Little Puty wants to subjugate all the former Eastern Bloc countries and recreate the Warsaw Pact. Have you been paying attention over the last 10 years? He believes Ukraine is Russian territory and believes he deserves a sphere of influence comparable to the old USSR. The Euroweenies are weak and he knows Dementia Joe is old and senile so he sees an opening. He's a murderer and kleptomaniac, he blew up an apartment building in Moscow in 1999, killing over 300 Russian citizens so he could blame it on Chechen rebels and start the 2nd Chechen war. It also allowed him to seize power.

I don't think Putin is a great guy, I just don't think any of this is our business. Every time we get into the "meddling game" we end up paying for it and gaining nothing
from it.

I don't think Putin is a great guy, I just don't think any of this is our business. Every time we get into the "meddling game" we end up paying for it and gaining nothing
from it.
I agree and we need to pressure the Euroweenies to "Pay their fair share". Germany's Military is a joke compared to the Cold War era and Angela sold their energy future to Russia to appease the Green party. The Western European govts hated Trump because he called them out on defense. Time to get real and decide which Master you want to serve.

Back
Top Bottom