NES, Ukraine style

I get a lot of self mastabotory vibes from the posts regarding this. And for the NESers with erections for Ukraine I bring you good news. You can literally get on a plane now, fly there, join a western militia based out of the area, be furnished with a weapon and waste as much time as you want. A lot of people have done it. Not my cup of tea, but shit, if it's that important no ones stopping anyone.
I just wants my UNG calls to go through the roof

Apparently, it was our business when we signed the Budapest memorandum. Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons so its territorial integrity was respected and maintained. They did their part. Now it is our turn to abide by the agreement

lol if this was an issue why isn’t the media constantly citing it? you figure theyd be all over the jingos love bombing stuff especially with a democrat in the WH…..

Maybe you should read up on Little Puty and his ambitions? You think Russia is good? [rofl] Little Puty wrote that the disintegration of the USSR was one of the greatest tragedies of the 20th Century. Yes, Little Puty wants to subjugate all the former Eastern Bloc countries and recreate the Warsaw Pact. Have you been paying attention over the last 10 years? He believes Ukraine is Russian territory and believes he deserves a sphere of influence comparable to the old USSR. The Euroweenies are weak and he knows Dementia Joe is old and senile so he sees an opening. He's a murderer and kleptomaniac, he blew up an apartment building in Moscow in 1999, killing over 300 Russian citizens so he could blame it on Chechen rebels and start the 2nd Chechen war. It also allowed him to seize power.
If that's his goal he's certainly taking his own sweet time about it. Russia is a regional power with extended nuclear capabilities.
Getting the band back together will be a tough task and that's what it would take to regain Super power status.
I have little respect for a country that would claim to be a contender for the title without being able to project power on a global scale. And maintain it.

With all the media attention, I really wonder if the average Ukrainian would notice if the corrupt Ukrainian govt was replaced by a Russian one? Do they really think they will have less freedom under Putin?

Last edited:
With all the media attention, I realy wonder if the average Ukranian would notice if the corrupt Ukranian govt was replaced by a Russian one? Do they really think they will have less freedom under Putin?
YES! Do some reading on the Donbas compared to Ukraine proper. Waiting on Dementia Joe's presser. If you don't think Little Puty is our enemy read up on the Havana Syndrome, I'll bet Russia is behind it. Totally fits Puty's MO, he has attacked our government officials and citizens. With gas prices rising it's a win, win for Puty, he needs prices to be over $75 a barrel to survive. Acquiescing to his demands will only lead to more demands, His goal is to recreate the USSR and reacquire all lost territories which he believes Mother Russia has the right to. Remember Neville Chamberlain and Hitler!

Last edited:
It's on, Welcome to Cold War II or WWIII. Little Puty is going for it, next 48 hrs will be critical. Germany better restart their Nuclear and coal fired power plants

Last edited:
Remember, we convinced Ukraine to give up their Russian nukes in 1994 with the assurance that they would be protected :mad: Remember, "Only the Dead Have Seen the End of War"

Apparently, it was our business when we signed the Budapest memorandum. Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons so its territorial integrity was respected and maintained. They did their part. Now it is our turn to abide by the agreement

Remember, we convinced Ukraine to give up their Russian nukes in 1994 with the assurance that they would be protected :mad: Remember, "Only the Dead Have Seen the End of War"

We've discussed the Budapest Memorandum ad nauseam over in the real Ukraine thread.

The memo doesn't say what you think it says. It's not a treaty. We committed to respect their territory, not to defend it, and we have. The Russians "violated the memo," but nothing binds us to go punish them for it; by all means, feel free to haul them to The Hague to be tried for it...

We've discussed the Budapest Memorandum ad nauseam over in the real Ukraine thread.

The memo doesn't say what you think it says. It's not a treaty. We committed to respect their territory, not to defend it, and we have. The Russians "violated the memo," but nothing binds us to go punish them for it; by all means, feel free to haul them to The Hague to be tried for it...
Didn't say it was a treaty. Real thread?

All this civilians of Ukraine holding guns for the camera is good for show but how are they realistically gonna fare going up against significantly better trained standing army? With hours and days of training vs weeks and months? They're gonna get smoked lol. It's not like civvies have a whole back end of air and fire support either. What do they think is gonna happen when the Russian army realizes partizans have tooled up? When they come up to you and you still have a gun in your hand, no gulag for you - you'll just see the back of the nearest wall and that's it. All this shit is to manipulate and guilt trip the US to drop trillions of dollars and send in our world police standing army to take pity on them.

Oh yeah Russian army treating Ukrainian civilians taking up arms against them will not be as 'nice' as we were against the VC and NV irregulars.

We've been f***ing around politically in their country for 30+ years. If we can afford to equip the Taliban, we can afford to equip the Ukrainians.

We've been f***ing around politically in their country for 30+ years. If we can afford to equip the Taliban, we can afford to equip the Ukrainians.
The US should just have rented a bunch of lockers at public storage places in Europe to store weapons to hand out to the next side we back rather than leaving them for the Taliban.

Quote from the article:
"British news portal Sky News has reported that Russian President Vladimir Putin is preparing to acquire weapons seized by the Afghan Taliban during the US withdrawal from Afghanistan. According to the report, Russia is allegedly in talks with the Taliban to officially recognize it."

"As per estimates, the US sent over 22,174 Humvees, 634 M1117 armored vehicles, 115 Maxx Pros trucks, and 549,118 machine guns, assault rifles, and pistols. The Afghan Air Force also received 33 Black Hawk helicopters, 23 Super Tucano fighter jets, and 4 C-130 transport aircraft.

A total of 16,035 pairs of night vision goggles, 162,043 radios, and 8,000 trucks were also donated as support equipment.

The US likely dismantled or destroyed a large portion of this equipment because it was no longer functional. However, the figures give an idea of the enormous size of Afghanistan’s arsenal, the remnants of which were destroyed by the insurgents."

:rolleyes:🤔

Not sure if serious....

Ask Russia about Chechnya and Afganistan. [rofl] They're not that great at invading someone. IMHO even if they did invade, they're taking the low hanging fruit (Crimea) and holding
that, where they have more local support.
The Russian Soldiers deployed to the meat grinder in the Ukraine have much less live fire training than these civilians. The average Russian Soldier is poorly trained and poorly armed and has NO motivation for this war except to stay alive.

The Russian Soldiers deployed to the meat grinder in the Ukraine have much less live fire training than these civilians. The average Russian Soldier is poorly trained and poorly armed and has NO motivation for this war except to stay alive.
i still betcha you will be amused by the speed how those guns will be pulled out of ukrainian civilian hands when this whole ordeal finally completes.
most probbaly will be smart enough how my grand-uncle family was - in villages - to bury this stash away and keep it, well, for forever, but, it would be silly to expect ukraine to suddenly become a switzerland.
an ukraine and its government is a miniature russia in every single aspect of its core mentality, no one should have any conflict or misunderstanding about that.

Back
Top Bottom