• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions August 2020- Firearms only.

Late last week AIM Surplus has complete AR pistol uppers in 9mm and 45ACP available. Snagged one of each along with two adult sized magazines for each (31 round 9mm, 30 round 45ACP). Got pistol braces and buffer tubes coming from Joe Bob tomorrow (ordered the other day). Just waiting for the 45ACP AR15 l80% lower to be available so I can do the AR45 build. Since the uppers arrived this week (was expecting next week) I'm probably going to machine that lower over the weekend. Maybe Cerakote it too. Then see what parts I need to get to complete either/both.

The 45ACP upper came with the option of going with thread protector or muzzle device. Device came installed, with the protector in the box.

45ACP upper:
IMG_20200806_155732.jpg IMG_20200806_155753.jpg

9mm upper:
IMG_20200806_155924.jpg

Foxtrot Mike listed ETS as mags that are GTG with their uppers. Will see how many more mags I get as time progresses. Hopefully before any stupidity comes down from the .gov...

Not 100% sure if I'll keep these black or not. Since I have the ability to Cerakote, the sky's the limit on what color I could make it.

I thought the TRR8 always had a pic rail under the muzzle, or is that an add-on plate thing you can get?

The R8 has the under the muzzle pic rail built in. The TRR8 both rails are removable.

I always leave the bottom rail on mine, whether I'm using it or not. To me, the gun looks just right this way. Too over dressed with the top rail on, and under dressed without the bottom rail. Here's mine that I picked up a few months ago, and absolutely love!

full

Frank

Back
Top Bottom