• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions August

Picked this up from a buddy moving to Thailand.

myvehade.jpg

Gen2 Glock 19 born in Sept 94 and NEVER fired. 15 and 10rd mags and (still functional!) night sights.

ETA: Came with a really nice, leather, Galco OWB holster.

Last edited:
50BMG

As a gift to myself I picked. A 29" barrel bolt action five round magazine 50BMG rifle made by Safety Harbor Firearms out of Florida. Shotgun News and the 50 Caliber Shooters Association gave it high marks. Now to get to the range. This will be my first round shot since my illness. I figured if I was going to get back to the range why not get something that I have wanted since I sold my first 50BMG rifle over 7 years ago.

It is not an upper for an AR but a complete rifle. Now the hut for some quality ammo.

Attachments

• SH50BMG.jpg
    SH50BMG.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Nice 50!
Just checked there site out. Wish I had 100$ to blow right now for the single shot bolt head for the 50cal I'm planing on building .

Last edited:
Another new Toy

Another new toy, bought it in July but was late in posting it. I replaced the stock trigger with a Timney and the EOTECH with a Meprolight sight in keeping with the Israeli components.

Attachments

• Tavor.jpg
    Tavor.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 264
Allen and Wheelock .34 large frame revolver. Local pistol, made in Worcester, MA in 1857. Only 1500 produced from 1857-1860; early SN of *233 places the pistol at first year of production. Half dollar for scale, great bore, all matching with SN on barrel, trigger guard, cylinder, cylinder pin, and frame.

T

Last edited:
As a gift to myself I picked. A 29" barrel bolt action five round magazine 50BMG rifle made by Safety Harbor Firearms out of Florida. Shotgun News and the 50 Caliber Shooters Association gave it high marks. Now to get to the range. This will be my first round shot since my illness. I figured if I was going to get back to the range why not get something that I have wanted since I sold my first 50BMG rifle over 7 years ago.

It is not an upper for an AR but a complete rifle. Now the hut for some quality ammo.

Congrats. Bring that to the car shoot! If you show up I have a mag full of 223 you can dump through my M16

Majspud, Awesome piece Really good looking and I love locally made firearms.

Picked this up from a buddy moving to Thailand.

myvehade.jpg

Gen2 Glock 19 born in Sept 94 and NEVER fired. 15 and 10rd mags and (dead) night sights.

ETA: Came with a really nice, leather, Galco OWB holster.

Longest case of blue balls in Glock history.

Better shoot that or it'll desk pop and kill you.

Ordered a Guide's Choice holster for my S&W 500 yesterday! Its going to take a while to get it but its in the works.

http://www.diamonddcustomleather.com/
Funny you should say that. I ordered one from them back in March. I called them on the phone and they had it in stock. I had it the next week. Only problem was, I didn't get my 500 when I was supposed to. Guess what? I got my S&W 500 today! I've been sitting on the holster for five months. Lol. Anyway here it is:
numetyjy.jpg

Last edited:
Got a little carried away with the filter settings but figured I'd post up a couple recent additions:

- Shellback Banshee Plate Carrier
- HSGI Warbelt with Cobra rigger's belt
- Glock 23 (gen 3) - my first glock believe it or not
- G-Code holster for the Glock 23

1070w14.jpg

mvmb9k.jpg

28k214.jpg

I want to keep the PC as bare as possible, don't want to juice it up with too much stuff (that's why the HSGI double taco isn't on there yet).

Got a little carried away with the filter settings but figured I'd post up a couple recent additions:

1070w14.jpg

mvmb9k.jpg

28k214.jpg

I want to keep the PC as bare as possible, don't want to juice it up with too much stuff (that's why the HSGI double taco isn't on there yet).

Think of it this way. Keep the stuff that's most important on stuff your not gonna take off first in shtf type of deal when your running away etc . Reading the tactical gear thread it makes sense .

Think of it this way. Keep the stuff that's most important on stuff your not gonna take off first in shtf type of deal when your running away etc . Reading the tactical gear thread it makes sense .

Yeah, there's some good stuff in there, definitely have been reading through and learning from that thread.

Shoots a little high; one foot at five feet and two feet at 10 feet. Clearly a close range self defense pistol - no sights or loading lever. With the odd caliber of .34, the .310 balls were a little loose; I snugged them down with a little wad cut from a cleaning patch on top of 12-15gr 3X powder.

T

Last edited:
image.jpg image.jpg I was on a motorcycle ride we stopped at Kittery trading post I found a Winchester 94 pre 64 (1953). I wanted a lever action gun it has nice shiny bore, some ding and scratches but 332.00 OTD had to have it .

DSCN0206.jpg
DSCN0207.jpg

Got my Glock SBR stamp approved in 5 weeks.

Hera Arms GCC (discontinued)Found a needle in a haystack screeming deal on AR-15.com
Glock 23
LWRC Skirmish BUIS
Hera Arms Rail sections
Will be mounting a Trijicon RMR red-dot soon.

1070w14.jpg

mvmb9k.jpg

28k214.jpg

VERY VERY NICE!!!!!!!! [thumbsup]

Guides Choice holsters from DD are plain beautiful.

Thanks I agree, I will post a pic once it gets here.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny you should say that. I ordered one from them back in March. I called them on the phone and they had it in stock. I had it the next week. Only problem was, I didn't get my 500 when I was supposed to. Guess what? I got my S&W 500 today! I've been sitting on the holster for five months. Lol. Anyway here it is:
numetyjy.jpg

Ha nice, Enjoy the 500 and great holster!

Finished my first build this month

uploadfromtaptalk1407925086072.jpg

components from various sources but it all clicked together and works flawlessly. Burnt Bronze cerakoted the upper and lower from Business End Customs. The rail came in that color.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2

Picked up my second firearm today(Just got my license on 07/24) M&P 15 Sport to go with the M&P Shield 9mm I bought last month.

IMG_20140814_150145.jpg

Also got a Blackhawk Quad Rail Forend and a magpul AFG2 angled fore grip.

Back
Top Bottom