• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions December 2019 - Firearms related!

Cool setup you got there. I’d love to have a gun room to display my guns but don’t have the space/security to do it at my current house.
yeah I have a third floor room that only has two windows and one door entrance. The windows are secured in a manner that still makes it possible to vacate from the interior if the need arises but not unwanted from the exterior and the door at the base of the stairs was replaced with something just a weeeee bit more substantial. That was actually a fun project worth a post all it’s own.

Picked up my new 10/22 takedown Friday. Also ordered parts from Tandemkross to go into it. Trigger improvement items plus longer mag release, charging handle and part to make it easier to drop the bolt after locking back. Might order the Magpul furniture later. Depends on how I like how it is now. Hope to get a dot for it in the next few days. IMG_20191222_080207.jpg

Scanned an allocation list email and saw a TSO was available, always wanted one but was about a half hour too late to grab it. Rep emailed me the next day to report she had traded one of the other reps for another one and this was on the way. Shoots like a dream.
zLZz1UV.jpg

Scanned an allocation list email and saw a TSO was available, always wanted one but was about a half hour too late to grab it. Rep emailed me the next day to report she had traded one of the other reps for another one and this was on the way. Shoots like a dream.
zLZz1UV.jpg
Sick! Phenomenal gun

zLZz1UV.jpg

love mine. My uspsa gun at the moment.

I've been putting together a 10/22 for a while now, it's a "parts gun". Finally bought the trigger last week, put it together and took it to the range yesterday to test it out and sight it in.

I ran one mag through it dumping it into the berm to make sure it would function correctly; then I took three aimed shots at 25 yards. Yeah - that cloverleaf was without any adjustments to the scope. That's how the parts assembled. I didn't expect that at all.

The other two groups are at 50 and 100 yards.

Brownells receiver, Boyds stock, Green Mountain bull barrel, Powder River Precision trigger and a Nikon scope.
2019-12-25-10-43-49-jpg.320303

2019-12-25 10.55.30.jpg

2019-12-25 11.50.26.jpg

Attachments

• 2019-12-25 10.43.49.jpg
    2019-12-25 10.43.49.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 280
Back
Top Bottom