New Acquisitions for August 2008

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
It's August and I'm broke but someone out there probably isn't.

Show me your goodies !

I did 'acquire' 400 once fired 44 mag and 44 spl casings from a Karma on the Ruger forum, so that might count !

Last edited:
Glock 30SF with a Milt Sparks 30SF marked holster.
G4.jpg

G3.jpg

G1.jpg

G5.jpg

G6.jpg

Here is my new toy for the month. It is a Wise Lite Arms (distrubuted by Century) M53/ MG42 Semi Auto. I have been on a waiting list for a year and a half from Century and Centerfire systems. I found this from some another place that had 3 in stock. It came with 3 belts, starter tab, ammo can and was shipped in a nice wooden crate. I have a ground tripod and a AA tripod for this gun (I was using it for my 1919A4). I can't wait to shoot this thing. It will go good with me MG34.

DSC05426.jpg

wow, and all I bought was some Remington Gold Sabre's in 9mm and .45 Auto today.

:) -not picture worthy by any means.

Although I received this late last night, I didn't have time to post a pic. So I hope you don't mind it posted on the first day of August. This Springfield Armory Scout Squad .308 is my birthday gift from my wife. I've had my eye on one of these for a long time. [dance]

StorePicsSpringfieldRifle094.jpg

StorePicsSpringfieldRifle095.jpg

Last edited:
Although I received this late last night, I didn't have time to post a pic. So I hope you don't mind it posted on the first day of August. This Springfield Armory Scout Squad .308 is my birthday gift from my wife. I've had my eye on one of these for a long time. [dance]

StorePicsSpringfieldRifle094.jpg

StorePicsSpringfieldRifle095.jpg

Awesome Buddy. Drool...

I finally found one and picked it up this morning. [smile]

bm2a.jpg

Kaos, I have the same gun. I bought it in '93. It's a great gun, but can be a pain in the butt to cock it, especially with a Red Dot scope mounted. There is little room for purchase on the slide.

It's a great gun though, and feels incredible in the hand. The ergonomics for me are better than my Rugers and Smiths.

I picked up a bolt action .22 today from Bron Classic Firearms.....originally went to find a recoil spring for my Hi Standard Model B. No such luck on the spring, but instead I left with the rifle.

Pictures will be up tomorrow.

Picked up this S&W Model 64-3 w/3" Heavy Barrel. Locks up tight as a vault and is a sweet sweet shooter.

Wheel gun guys, is the 3" pretty rare? I ask because I see the 4" models everywhere... and the 3" versions seem to be few and far between.

Anyway, the grouping shot below was at 25ft... single action [grin]

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3981.jpg

IMG_4029.jpg

And a little photoshop fun:
IMG_3981_2.jpg

Picked up a Preowned walther p22 at collectors a couple of days ago. With this and my GSG5 I am ready to rock if attacked by a pack of chipmunks..

DSC07482.jpg

I would love to compare your G30 SF with my regular G30 just to see the differences.
We tested it my G30SF and a G30 side by side. Two of us have medium size hands and noticed the difference and the other guy has huge hands and couln't tell. I like it better than the G30 i used to have.

springfieldxd009-1.jpg

springfieldxd011.jpg

New today, my first pistol!!!!!!! Springfield armory xd 9mm subcompact with a 3 inch barrel. Comes with tons of accesories. Mag pouch, mag loader one 16 round mag with a pinky extention and a 10 rounders and then I bought some spares. Im way pumped. Shot it this afternoon and it ran great. Im not too good with the pistol yet so I couldn't tell you the accuracy but its sure fun to shoot!

Nice pick up . . .

Picked up this S&W Model 64-3 w/3" Heavy Barrel. Locks up tight as a vault and is a sweet sweet shooter.

IMG_3981.jpg

It’s a beauty, no doubt about it. No better feeling than to buy a gun that looks great, functions flawlessly and has superb accuracy also, congratulations on your purchase.

Back
Top Bottom