• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for August 2008

DPMS Lower from Four Seasons - Today

Nikon-507.jpg

Nikon-508.jpg

Earlier this month

Nikon-513.jpg

Rec'd the two on the right yesterday [smile]

Nikon-511.jpg

that's all....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, terrible photo, I know, but I just snapped it off quick with my P&S. Anyway, I figured I'd give the C&R a rest for a little while, as it was starting to get singed on the edges, and I picked up these two guys in the past couple days. Now I'm officially a SIG guy [grin]

SIG.jpg

I would have figured you as a pure 1911 kind of guy and would have gotten a P220.

Ok, terrible photo, I know, but I just snapped it off quick with my P&S. Anyway, I figured I'd give the C&R a rest for a little while, as it was starting to get singed on the edges, and I picked up these two guys in the past couple days. Now I'm officially a SIG guy [grin]

SIG.jpg

SIG.jpg

I knew you would see the light. [wink]

I dunno man, I think you got ripped off. It's beat up, maybe 7-8k through that barrel alone and it looks to be the third. Piece of crap import's what it is. Yeah, where the hell is New Hampshire and wtf kinda backward people do they have making those toys? Hell, man, couldn't you have found a nice Raven or something?

Besides, that Raoul is a swarthy MF and I wouldn't trust his "JR Terrorist" ass farther than I can toss it.

But whatever..free market and all.[smile]

I dunno man, I think you got ripped off. It's beat up, maybe 7-8k through that barrel alone and it looks to be the third. Piece of crap import's what it is. Yeah, where the hell is New Hampshire and wtf kinda backward people do they have making those toys? Hell, man, couldn't you have found a nice Raven or something?

Besides, that Raoul is a swarthy MF and I wouldn't trust his "JR Terrorist" ass farther than I can toss it.

But whatever..free market and all.[smile]

[rofl][laugh2][laugh]

Yous good people

I had been looking for a 1903 and wouldn't you know it a guy at work had a 1943 Smith-Corona that he was willing to let go in a package deal with a Norinco SKS, both still in cosmolene. I got the 03A3 cleaned up but haven't touched the SKS yet- also finished my 1911 build:

DSC00590sm.jpg

DSC00600sm.jpg

Nice 1911 build OTR... congrats!

Picked this up on Saturday:

21eoxs2.jpg

Bushmaster lower w/A2 stock.

Once funds are available, I think I'm going to complete the build with the 24" Varminter upper:

v48dvr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom