• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for December 2010

IMG_3321.jpg

Nice Sig collection. [wink]

Got a great deal on a laser!

lg626.jpg

Picked up one of these for my G27.

List for $229 at the CT site but for month of Dec they have a $30 discount code. Good deal but a little search found....
If you go to Amazon they are selling direct from Amazon for $175 with free shipping
And I was able to use my Amex points which were never enough for anything on the Amex site but this year they let you use them on Amazon during checkout. I got another $35 off for a final price of

$140!!!

Saved $90!!! Merry Christmas to ME!

And if you want to buy through the CT site still....here is the ad for the discount code:
2010.12-Christmas-1_r6_c2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this cart from a company called Creations by Graham. I have been looking for a sturdy rifle cart, but did not want one of those clunky wooden cowboy action carts. When I want to shoot more then one of my Sharps or rolling blocks it gets tiresome lugging around three 13 - 14 lb rifles. This seems to be rock solid and collapses into a shape that easily fits in the back of my Prius. The box lifts out and is lockable. It is strong enough to function as a seat when at the range.

GGCart006.jpg

GGCart005.jpg

GGCart003.jpg

GGCart001.jpg

Love the war wagon - too bad it does not come with an accessory for those rainy days.

Do what the CAS use. Get a beach umbrella. And either put it in one of the rifle slots or clamp it to the side with a couple spring clips. I also found that the right size patio chair cover from Lowe's or HD will cover my Jogging stroller gun cart.

Nice Rig Goose!

Last edited:
I still can't figure out why, but I couldn't resist buying this P238 w/ laser today. I probably won't use the laser for daily carry, but once this thing is in a pocket holster, it should disappear.

IMGP0628.jpg

JURGENG Its the little things in life right?

Yup[smile]
Completing the old warhorses with correct slings/bayos/cleaning rods can easily turn into an investment on itself though.
However, next Tuesday night I should be back in the rifle business[grin]
I'm looking to buy an East German K98k variant, the Czech tgf 1950 made for the "Kasernierte Volkspolizei".

30-30 Commemorative ammo

Just added a few boxes to my collection.

Winchester 30-30 Winchester C.F., 1894-1994 Centennial Win. Model 94

Winchester WELLS FARGO & CO. 30 - 30

Winchester THEODORE ROOSEVELT 150 YEAR

Oliver F. Winchester limited edition cartridges

Attachments

• cowboys1.jpg
    cowboys1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 17
  • wells.jpg
    wells.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 16
  • teddyNEW.jpg
    teddyNEW.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 18
  • OliverNEW.jpg
    OliverNEW.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
The pistol has already been pictured here but this shows my new Andy Langlois Yaqui Slide to go with it.

IMG_0238.jpg

Picked up the Cricket youth rifle for my son for Christmas.
Cleaned it, put 50 flawless rounds through it, cleaned it again, and wrapped it up. This really is a nice little shooter, I'm very impressed with it.
The only thing I don't like is you have to put the round in the barrel, not just drop it in and close the bolt. Other then that, I'm happy with it.
Seen one at holbrooks show for 150.00 and I passed on it. It was used and didn't look too nice. I got mine at Dicks for 85.00.

Pictures will come Christmas morning.

Not a firearm but look what the UPS guy dropped off today... Let the Building Begin!

I had to make the purchase before New Years because my resolution for next year is to cut back on firearm related purchases significantly.

Partscheck.jpg

Back
Top Bottom