• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for December 2013

Received this Surefire mini scout in a Larue LT752 mount from Larue today.

and i got this yesterday from a guy at work who bought it full price during the scare who now needs some extra $. Hornady LNL AP

still setting up but i cannot wait to start rolling my own

Got this from the Brown Truck Guy today - Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 with capped turrets. Wow, this thing is incredible! Will go on the 300BLK.

20131203_203125.jpg

Was thinking of getting one of those. How do you like it and what did it set you back?

Thanks

Haven't tried it out at the range yet, it has the brightness adjustment for low light or very bright conditions, and battery backup for low or no light situations. Field of view is huge, and dot is very crisp and small. It is heavy though. So far very happy with the purchase, deff top notch piece of kit. Highly recommend. Absolutely can't beat that price either, i'd hop on it if your debating.

Last edited:
Just picked up my first "nice" long distance eye poker. [grin]

Savage Model 10fcp-sr in .308. Vortex glass should be here tomorrow, though given the social schedule, I probably won't get to make it go bang until after christmas[sad]

ere7emyr.jpg

Sent from my phone....which isn't really a phone anymore, it's a computer on my pocket

Not gonna post a pic, because everyone has seen one, put I just picked up a Glock 26 Gen 4. Been wanting a 26 for a while, to complement my 17, finally did it. Came with 3 mags from the factory too, which is pretty awesome.

Will your Coonan feed and cycle .38 special? Nice!
was going to inquire about that, then i thought why? i have about as much 357 reloads, and its essentially the same cost to reload, and the boom is so much bigger!

but from what i read, the new mags may work ( or may have to have the magwell modified to fit the new mags) and a lighter spring is all i need to shoot 38's.

I got a new Green Mountain 10.5" 5.56 CL barrel, and a blem stripped upper from Aero Precision for the start of my AR pistol build.

I've never heard of those Coonan .357 1911's before. That thing is friggen awesome! Must be a blast to shoot. I always thought the Desert Eagle was the only semi auto .357 magnum pistol. Extremely hard to find, especially in this state I'm guessing.

vu7u5uqy.jpg

Got the prs stock and buffer crap this week.
paperapy.jpg

Also got a psl carrier, rpk front truinion , trigger guard, and safety selector and Ak single point sling mount for the ak54r im building. Also two red arms ak trigger pin retaining plates for the psl and ak54r I'm building . Should be getting the psl barrel this month depends if the blind ****ing machinist finishes the batch this month. I've been told 4 more weeks for 8 months . If I have cash left over after Xmas gifts I'll be getting a green mountain rpk barrel I'm rechambering for 54r for the ak54r they only take a week to get you it lol .

O yeah my work bought me reamers and drills needed to finish the ak54r receiver lol.
e6ana7e4.jpg

I've never heard of those Coonan .357 1911's before. That thing is friggen awesome! Must be a blast to shoot. I always thought the Desert Eagle was the only semi auto .357 magnum pistol. Extremely hard to find, especially in this state I'm guessing.

yes difficult but not impossible to find in Ma. and they are back in production again, but still cant be sold here in mass. will finally get some lead out of this thing tomorrow.....

Back
Top Bottom