• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for February 2013

KFC

infidel_kfc.jpg

Last edited:
I posted this in the revolver thread and it was really an end of January snag but here is the Model 18 combat masterpiece.
This one " I think" was special ordered with the Red ramp White outline sights and target hammer and trigger
I actually had to sell my previous January aquisition to bring it home......It did go to a good home of a fellow NESer.

003_zps2f65e4de.jpg

I posted this in the revolver thread and it was really an end of January snag but here is the Model 18 combat masterpiece.
This one " I think" was special ordered with the Red ramp White outline sights and target hammer and trigger
I actually had to sell my previous January aquisition to bring it home......It did go to a good home of a fellow NESer.

003_zps2f65e4de.jpg

i'll allow it even if it was a january gun. this is H-O-T.

I just picked up a BCG from another member. I posted a WTB thread yesterday, and I picked it up today. More than fair price, and a great guy. He even let me test the BCG out first on his range, and shoot some shockwave. It was friggen awesome. [laugh]

Not really an acquisition, but a completion. And I shot it today, too!

16" Palmetto Upper
DSA Lower
Fixed stock
YHM Muzzle Break
Sitting on my Mosin Nagant Tek Mat (thanks not tom!)

photo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom