• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for February 2013

Side saddle for the 930SPX came in the mail today [smile]

1DC31E33-7625-41F3-AA3F-575FF2A2D903-1478-0000021B9E35EE89_zps6bc75e2f.jpg

Been helping my mom a lot lately since I bought my own house and she told me she was going to pay me. I told her no damn way. She insisted and gave me her NIB Gen 2 G17 instead. I told her she didn't have to but.... Who wouldn't take it. Best mom ever

Here it is with my new Gen 3 G17L. Also a new acquisition for February too

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361393153.856630.jpg

Camera(23).jpg
Camera(24) (1).jpg
Picked up a mint shape safe queen Applied Laser Systems 2nd gen Glock 21 from my boss today. From what I was told Glock had the integrated lasers installed by applied laser and these are quite rare. He bought it new and it has only been fired a couple times now it is all mine [smile]

IMAG0508.jpg IMAG0511.jpg
My two new firearms I got the smith and wesson M&P 9mm range kit. Also I got a Savage 12 gauge pump shotgun. And I'm waiting on my 995TS HI-Point Carbine 9mm from the group buy ill post when it arrives, hopefully soon.

Last edited:
Feb turned out to be a Colt month. Saw this Colt Detective Special 3rd issue in excellent shape and couldn't walk away from it. Now it sits next to its Python brother:

IMG_1665.JPG IMG_1666.JPG

It seems with everybody rushing evil black things, that classic pieces like these can be had for not so crazy prices.

Feb turned out to be a Colt month. Saw this Colt Detective Special 3rd issue in excellent shape and couldn't walk away from it. Now it sits next to its Python brother:

View attachment 55823View attachment 55824

It seems with everybody rushing evil black things, that classic pieces like these can be had for not so crazy prices.

I love wheel guns! Nice find!

I always wanted a few magazine sleeves so I could use 16-rd preban mags for my Walther P99C. After hearing that Smith & Wesson is severing their relationship with Walther, I was concerned that the part stock will be exhausted. I ordered them in a hurry and they came in today.

It makes a P99C grip feels exactly like that of a full-size P99. So if you can find the right mags, here's the info if you want to order yourself:

P99C grip extension part # - 2730537

Call SW Support: 1-800-331-0852

IMG_1668.jpg IMG_1669.jpg

Got this off the NES classifieds, I likes these little guns. I've heard all about 25acp being useless, even when buying ammo for it at the gun shop the guy said "I have some 25acp hollow points but thats kinda like an oxymoron" then laughed, but I still like it. IMG_0177.jpg

View attachment 55823View attachment 55824

Nice Colts man!

image.jpg
Hk-91 (g3 de-mill I think)
and a howa 22-250... Sweet lil varmint gun as a few jack rabbits found out last night!
i need a good mount for the 91, the peep sights are just worthless at night when spotlighting... Any suggestions?

Got this off the NES classifieds, I likes these little guns. I've heard all about 25acp being useless, even when buying ammo for it at the gun shop the guy said "I have some 25acp hollow points but thats kinda like an oxymoron" then laughed, but I still like it.View attachment 55873

Is that one of the models that Astra manufactured for Colt? Either way, its a neat little gun. I am quite fond of my 1908 vest pocket, which I believe is the spiritual predecessor.

If you haven't already, check out this site for relevant resources: Colt Pistols and Revolvers for Firearms Collectors - Colt Junior .22 Short & .25 ACP and Colt Automatic .25 ACP

Back
Top Bottom