New Acquisitions for February 2021

Holy moly! Was that ever even shot? The blueing looks fully intact.
LOL....if it was it was at the S&W factory. I was a bit shocked when it arrived in Mass looking so pristine and unaltered. The owner was a knowledgable rimfire collector and this beauty was the last of his collection. Guess I got lucky

View attachment 451012
Buddy sold me his 320 with 8 mags (3 compact) and 3 extra grip modules
I keep battling myself on buying one of these.
I'm a hammer fire fan, but these are just wicked appealing to me for some reason.
Everytime I see a m17 or m18 I'm like hmm.
I keep telling myself to hold out for when the fcu is readily available so I can build one through sig custom works

LOL....if it was it was at the S&W factory. I was a bit shocked when it arrived in Mass looking so pristine and unaltered. The owner was a knowledgable rimfire collector and this beauty was the last of his collection. Guess I got lucky

Wait till you shoot it!

I'm a hammer fire fan, but these are just wicked appealing to me for some reason.
I keep telling myself to hold out for when the fcu is readily available so I can build one through sig custom works
I’m a fan of all guns both hammer and striker, but the modularity in these 320s is something else.

I’m a fan of all guns both hammer and striker, but the modularity in these 320s is something else.
First gun was a striker(vp9), and I have nothing against it.
I'm pretty sure the modularity is part of the appeal to be, because of the near infinite tweaking of it.

And it's not a glock.(just zero appeal for me for them)

I’m in the same boat. The X5s are pretty intriguing, but I’d love one of the Ms too.

Don’t remember who has it, but there was a factory short barrel for sale in the classifieds

Yea I remember seeing that! I can't find it though!

Thank you!

Found the link it my history but seller took it down. Was hoping to see see the username but not included.

EDIT: Google searched in case I could find it cached. No, but the FN forum had an identical classified title in the same timeframe by someone with the same name and avatar as our member @jstn . Was that you?

Last edited:
February has been an expensive month (curse you, Rock Island Auctions!) from top to bottom: Winchester 73, 1884 Springfield trapdoor, 1898 Krag, Rock Island 1903 and an Eddystone 1917. So the US service rifle collection got a big boost (plus a bucket list gun...the 73).

CC1E38AB-7CE4-432E-90E1-508DD467535A.jpeg

My "last" rifle. 1922 Soviet ex-dragoon. "Last" in that this finishes my WW2 collection, and I'm not interested in France. I may get a Krag someday, but am in no hurry. Stamped matching. "Recent" import with new serial number, but discreet. Absolutely covered with cosmoline.
t
FullSizeRender 2.jpegFullSizeRender.jpegIMG_2861.jpeg

oh yeah that's an oddball for sure! Good luck
Interestingly, found a source for some 38WCF and 30-40. Striking out on 45-70 Govt for the Trapdoor. That’s what I get for buying guns that I don’t already have ammo for! Got plenty of 30-06 for the 1903 and 1917.

Back
Top Bottom