New Acquisitions for March 2012

put in an offer on this... so hopefully it will make next months acquisitions thread...

G613286_0.jpg

Anyone know where to buy Power Pistol locally in eastern Mass?

Get a can of Power Pistol. Most fun you can buy at a gun shop. It's even fun in the other calibers you can load it in. It often results in a lot of others at the range going "What the **** is that!!!!? " Burns pretty clean and scales well, too. Shooting it around dusk is even better (the flash is amazing). [laugh]

-Mike

Some brand new grips for my SR1911 that my awesome wife ordered for me and surprised me with today. From VZgrips.com
http://vzgrips.com/gun-grips/1911-pistol-grips-1/operators-ii-2

They have an awesome feel too. They are like a rough texture, and are not as slippery feeling as the stock grips. May have to buy some more of these things!

Before
IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

After
IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

Last edited:
Picked this up from Blue Northern Trading in Ayer this afternoon. Great guys over there - I will be going back for sure. I feel this will be as addictive as building my AR - only "littler"...

ruger01.jpg

ruger02.jpg

ruger03.jpg

Can't wait to get out and shoot it.

Yup I can already see the wallet getting thinner in the near future! Want to get some Tech sights, VQ auto bolt release, some more mags, extended mag release... oh boy here we go.

Brown Santa delivered my second mosin nagant the other day. 1932 Tula hex receiver. Spent the afternoon surrounded by the smell of cosmoline. I had to laugh when my wife said "it looks just like your other one (1943 Ivscheck, round receiver) why did you need another?" It's an addiction isn't it?

030.jpg

032.jpg

002.jpg

Last edited:
Marlin 1984C

img1013ch.jpg

Marlin 1894C in .357 (sorry about the crappy photo)

I have been looking for this rifle for a long time now. Every place I asked I was told that the back order wait time was between four and ten months. I just happened to stop by Bob's in Webster a couple of days ago and there it was. Bob is not expecting to get another one for at least four months.

I have been looking for this rifle for a long time now. Every place I asked I was told that the back order wait time was between four and ten months. I just happened to stop by Bob's in Webster a couple of days ago and there it was. Bob is not expecting to get another one for at least four months.

Nice, and they have always been hard to come buy. Mine has always been a favorite shooter. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

LTC came two and a half weeks ago, picked up the Ruger Mark III the next day at Four Seasons. Went to North Shore Firearms to pick up some more .22 ammo and ended up bringing home a used Ruger Blackhawk .357. Took it to the range yesterday and oh man so fun!

march_purchases.jpg

img1013ch.jpg

late to the party on this one, but i'm super jealous of this. very nice find.

Back
Top Bottom