• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for March 2013

The saw is a beast. I felled 4 trees yesterday - the biggest was a 18 inch Silver Maple. I really like the saw and I love the cylinder decompression button - you can literally pull start this thing with one finger.

The saw is a beast. I felled 4 trees yesterday - the biggest was a 18 inch Silver Maple. I really like the saw and I love the cylinder decompression button - you can literally pull start this thing with one finger.

That's awesome. I don't even think there is a tree in my town. [sad2] Luckily when I go up to NH every month I don't use any assault chainsaws like yours.

Not a firearm but still a nice machine.

455-Rancher.jpg

Nice saw, you and I share the same last name [banana]

Pics to follow. New-to-me P89 and the group buy Ak-47 receiver! Now all I need is a good kit...

Sent from my god awful iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Remington 870 and two matrix lowers. Not a bad day.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364582153443.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364582153443.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 84
Here we go:
Chinese Type 17 Broomhandle, copy of the Mauser C-96 in.................drumroll .45 ACP.
It's currently unclear whether she is an original gun made by the Taiyuan Arsenal, Province Shansi in 1928/29
or one out of a batch of copies made in the late 80's. Tends to be the latter. Unfortunately, she had to be re-
proofed upon importation to Germany. The stripper clips shown are Swedish Mauser clips which supposedly
work best; takes two clips of 5 rounds to fully load the beast.
I picked her up today from an American citizen who has worked as an advisor for the U.S. Forces in Germany
and is now retiring to the U.S.. Thanks to Slick Willie Klinton's ban on the import of Chinese firearms ATF wouldn't
let him take the gun back to the States.
The pistol is probably as big and heavy like minininjer[rofl]

A big THANK YOU goes to 30Mauser and June4th.
Ted for passing the for sale ad to me and Yang for de-ciphering the calligraphy.
I owe these Gentlemen a beer or twentytwo!

Featured in this month's American Rifleman magazine!

20130329_190536.jpg 20130329_190523.jpg

yea. OT can be good at times....

Glock 23 3rd gen (something about the 4th gen that didn't feel right) NIB with 2x13rd mags
2x13 spare mags
1 1x and
1 2x mag holders
1x Blackhawk! RH holster
1x Safariland RH Concealment pancake holster
Not shown: 250 rd bulk MegaPack of Remington-UMC 180-gr

Bonus: I am a wheelgun guy. This is the *ONLY* bottomfeeder I have ever fired that I said "This is good" (vs "This doesn't suck" down too "why would you own this?")

I expect it's the only semi-auto I will ever own...

I have an odd problem with it. I will post about it in the more appropriate forum, maybe link to here...

who's grips on the sig ???
i just got a 220 and am looking.

i have black G-10 " frag " pattern from VZ on my 1911 and wish i could find the same for the new sig

Hogue Piranha Grip G10 G-Mascus Black/Gray. Put a 150 rounds through it today and I really like how they feel.

Back
Top Bottom