New acquisitions for November 2008!

Come on guys lets see the November acquisitions!!! Picked up a new SIG Mosquito .22 two tone.

Pics to follow.. .[smile][smile] next addition this month may be a Sig 226 .40[wink][wink]

In the past 6 hours? You picked it up last month and are claiming to have gotten it this month...admit it!

In the past 6 hours? You picked it up last month and are claiming to have gotten it this month...admit it!

Nope, I actually bought it from a buddy late last night. . Celebrating my new LTC and he sold me his barely used mosquito.. .. Here is a pic and I will be picking up a P226 this weekend. .. [smile][smile]

DSC00671.jpg

Last edited:
M-38 Swede on the way, w/ 800 rounds. Man, I missed last month.
Oct.
Cetme
Model 1892 .44-40
M36 Mas
2000 rnds 7.62x51
1640 rnds 8x57
600 rnds 1975 brit .303
960 rnds 7.5x53 French
150 rnds .44-40
440 rnds 7.62x54r
250 .44-40 cast lead
New case trimmer
.44-40 dies
7.5x53 dies

A slow month! ;)

Ok Ok, these are not gun related what so ever. Wait, check that. I'll be flying down a mtn like a bullet in these. [smile]

2008 Volkl Unlimited AC30 Titaniums in 184cm w/ Marker iPT 12.0 Piston bindings
volkl.jpg

2008 Nordica Beast 12 Boots with custom inserts. (You know, for comfort!)
Nordica.jpg

I've been skiing on a pair of Volkl P9SLs 200cm since 1990. (Yeah, I know) Finally time to get a new set and play with the new toys. Going to be wierd going from straight to shaped skis. Watch this, I'll probably dump it on the first run. [laugh]

Last edited:
Niiiice!! Damn shame about the bondage bindings though![smile]

Those skis need these:

809503.jpg

and these:

1362289.jpg

[laugh] Umm, no thank you. [smile] Be like starting all over again or like the time I tried snowboarding. 2 minutes of skiing and a whole day landing on my face or butt.

We definitely need to get another group ski day set up. Can't wait to try these out. Oh and Killington just opened up today for the season. Two trails open!!!!

XD 9mm sub-compact with a pierce extension....Hanwei gets the prize!
Original posted pics were bigger, you could read the "SA XD" on the frame.
Love it, I prefer the smaller versions for some unknown reason, but fun little toy she is.

XD 9mm sub-compact with a pierce extension....Hanwei gets the prize!
Original posted pics were bigger, you could read the "SA XD" on the frame.
Love it, I prefer the smaller versions for some unknown reason, but fun little toy she is.

Will the subcompacts accept the full-size mags, too?

Very nice pick up indeed.

Here's a couple of new "off the beaten path" irons:

Desert Eagle in 50 Action Express in hard chrome. The .44 Mag barrel and chrome mags are enroute. [grin]

DE50ae.jpg

And secondly, a Walther P5 in 9mm. Note the left handed ejection port.

WaltherP5noser.jpg

Both will be in attendance at the Pumpkin Shoot!

Back
Top Bottom