New Acquisitions for November 2013

My LGS got a couple Remington 870 Police + Wingmasters in, former LE guns. I couldn't decide which one I wanted, so I got one of each. [wink]

IMG_20131130_165955_100_zpse1218e26.jpg

These are former DOC(prison) guns, those labels on the stocks read "Escape Post 8" and "Escape Mobil 3".

operatorstatus_zpsd7baf841.jpg~original

built my AR pistol. it was time to operate. didn't have enough coffee and made many, MANY comical mistakes and was the morning's entertainment at acme yesterday. you all missed a good show and a lot of cursing.

barrel now has a sweet AAC flash hider, the box says it's the most effective flash hider on the market. oh, and somehow this can made it onto the rifle. the beta mag, too.

only the pistol came home with me. can is too pricey. for now. (SOON!)

operatorstatus_zpsd7baf841.jpg~original

built my AR pistol. it was time to operate. didn't have enough coffee and made many, MANY comical mistakes and was the morning's entertainment at acme yesterday. you all missed a good show and a lot of cursing.

barrel now has a sweet AAC flash hider, the box says it's the most effective flash hider on the market. oh, and somehow this can made it onto the rifle. the beta mag, too.

only the pistol came home with me. can is too pricey. for now. (SOON!)

Back
Top Bottom