• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a Colt Gold Cup National Match and a Kimber Pro Aegis II 9mm (sorry for crappy cell phone pics)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 86
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMAG0383 (1).jpg
    IMAG0383 (1).jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 5a.jpg
    5a.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 7a.jpg
    7a.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 9a.jpg
    9a.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 64
Sig 229 Airsoft for the boy...and for me when I can't make it to the range. With the metal slide and frame, it feels like the real deal.

image-558890056.jpg

Upgraded my M17 Eddystone today. All Eddystone save for a WWII rework adding a NOS 12/17 Winchester barrel and front sight. All small parts stilled blued. Stock is really nice; more so when I clean it up. Bore is MINT.

030.jpg

014.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

004b.jpg

MS

Last edited:
Just picked up this beauty tonight. Great meeting you tonight herdbull, as well as M60! In love with it already. Can't wait to get some rounds through her at the range.

S&W 1911 3" Lew Horton edition

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01769.jpg

It was great meeting you as well retro. I miss the gun already and was sad it wasn't in my range bag this Sunday evening at the indoor range. Enjoy it and shoot it alot :)

Finally got around to getting a preban lower. Just blasted it, and fresh cerakote to follow shortly!

365F94C2-3C17-45FC-8EA5-1A22C24288F9-5109-000005ECA2C7F1CE.jpg

Did you get this from AR-15? I was trying to buy one but had some weird email slipup through the website and ended up with a different one.

Looks nice!

PA060145.jpg

Are you going to show that off at Woodcock Rd?

ahem. They have previously informed us that they have an upper limit of 50 cal, shoulder-fired. [wink][laugh]

- - - Updated - - -

lefty_zpsa111f364.jpg

Just picked this up from Gunbroker. 375 H&H Browning A Bolt Medallion. Looks like I'm heading back to Africa next year. [smile] [smile]

YAY! Is that for the oryx? [wink]

Off topic, but since I am new to AR's, what is the benefit of having a preban lower? I am guessing you can have all the killy features, that you aren't normally "suppose to have?"

And it will set you back at least 1k.

Not necessarily - just have to find a good deal. Lots of them are up there in the $800+ range, but a good friend of mine just snagged a preban for $550 off the equipment exchange on AR15.com. Yes, still very expensive for a lower but it is what it is. Would like to get one to get all the fun parts, but really would rather move to a different state and mail Martha a PMAG so she can cram it up her fartbox.

Not necessarily - just have to find a good deal. Lots of them are up there in the $800+ range, but a good friend of mine just snagged a preban for $550 off the equipment exchange on AR15.com. Yes, still very expensive for a lower but it is what it is. Would like to get one to get all the fun parts, but really would rather move to a different state and mail Martha a PMAG so she can cram it up her fartbox.

$550 are you kidding me?? They were not that low when I was buying my M&P!

And then some!! Do you want to fire this and the 338 to see which you will prefer?

Very much so! I've been told the .375 is a heavy recoiler but more of a shove, whereas the .338 is a sharper smack. Thanks for buying a nice representation of test guns - most considerate of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom