New Acquisitions for September 2008!

Here is a what I got this month

The first on is a Nagant pistol made in 1941, no import marks.

DSC05460.jpg

The 2nd on is a Styer M1912 made in 1915 of the Austian Army. No import marks

DSC05461.jpg

Tricked out AR-15

Added many upgrades to my pre-ban Colt Sporter. I got the last of the upgrades done today and took it to the range - what a blast!! [smile]

IMG_3108.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3135.jpg

acp [sad] as most are.

Yeah, or you end up paying through the nose. I've got a beautiful no-import marks MkIV in .380 and I've been keeping a look out for a no-import marks, non-converted MkVI to go with it. But every time I run across one, I don't want to pay the price...

Yeah, or you end up paying through the nose. I've got a beautiful no-import marks MkIV in .380 and I've been keeping a look out for a no-import marks, non-converted MkVI to go with it. But every time I run across one, I don't want to pay the price...

This has no import marks that I can find. The Brits sure do like to put their little markings EVERYWHERE though.

September has ALREADY been a crazy spending month... Started by selling a M&P 9..... took cash and bought this....
100_0519.jpg

This is what it did on its first showing for me.
100_0520.jpg

7 yards... 20 shots, 3 off the target...

This is my second purchase, same day ( I was weak) Four Seasons was great with both, and I walked out with enough ammo to last at least 1 day ( 200 of 223 and 1000 of 9mm)
100_0521.jpg

This is what it did after a short zero time of 50 rounds...
100_0522.jpg

Forgot to mention a couple things about my two.
1. Beretta 92 with 2 hi cap mags. Used but I thought a steal at 450.

2. Stag Arms AR. 850$. It had the original handguards but since I drove right by another shop on the way home that stocked the picitinny rail handguards, and I believe in spreading out the wealth, I bought those, the fore grip, and plan on getting Optics from that shop.

Now, to find the 223 in bulk I can actually buy

Just arrived today...

- Spikes Tactical 22lr upper.

- Surefire M73 rail.

- Permanently attached fake can.

- Ace Entry Stock.

- YHM flip rear sight.

- Aimpoint CompM2 with ARMS spacer and quick release mount.

- RRA lower with 2-Stage trigger.

22ar.jpg

spikes upper

massnee, a range report would be appreciated on that upper.
i started looking into spikes, and they look pretty good,
their rep is up there also,
what was the wait to get the upper from spikes?

garyz

I would like to take this opportunity to extend my most sincere thanks to those on this site who have chosen not to "go green" and become NES Members.

Because if you had, there is a good chance that you may have acquired this 1939 Tula 91/30 in unbelievable great condition for $64 in the Members Group Buy instead of me. Your generosity and sacrifice is greatly appreciated!

39Tula_004.jpg

I would like to take this opportunity to extend my most sincere thanks to those on this site who have chosen not to "go green" and become NES Members.

Because if you had, there is a good chance that you may have acquired this 1939 Tula 91/30 in unbelievable great condition for $64 in the Members Group Buy instead of me. Your generosity and sacrifice is greatly appreciated!

39Tula_004.jpg

Nice one. I always like brass end caps on the handguards.

Im still curious about the 22 LR upper for that AR ... How easily does it mate to your lower, how clean does it stay....

Looked on their website and Im thinking of picking one up too.. save me alot of money on ammo!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom