• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought today but technically will not arrive until October [grin]

Attachments

• IMG_3274.JPG
    IMG_3274.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3273.JPG
    IMG_3273.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 48
And nice LCR22 and SR22! I want the SR22 badly and I've heard great things about the LCR.

The SR22 is great, my LCR is actually a .38, I just used some .22's to hold em both up. Really enjoying both of em!

Last edited:
Eotech 512. Beats the hell out of my $30 RDS. According to my laser bore, came out of the box on the money. Sight in tomorrow.

PS: I know some peeps are going to say... Eff eotech, shoulda got an aimpoint or some other RDS...for the deal I got on this, I'm quite pleased.

photo-896.jpg

IMAG0476.jpg

The SR22 is great, my LCR is actually a .38, I just used some .22's to hold em both up. Really enjoying both of em!

Ohh. Coulda fooled me. I had no way of telling it was a .38. All I know is, Walter White from Breaking Bad used the LCR in every season, which makes it badass. And the SR is the best plinker out right now. I need one once I buy some other purchases.

Eotech 512. Beats the hell out of my $30 RDS. According to my laser bore, came out of the box on the money. Sight in tomorrow.

PS: I know some peeps are going to say... Eff eotech, shoulda got an aimpoint or some other RDS...for the deal I got on this, I'm quite pleased.

photo-896.jpg

IMAG0476.jpg

No one's gonna say f Eotech. They are good even if you throw the AR on the ground. I would buy one in a heartbeat if I was an optics guy but I prefer my iron sights (Magpul MBUS'). Have fun with that Jason, those are usually dead on OOB.

photo-896.jpg

IMAG0476.jpg

I love my xps02, when I sighted it it no joke it was 3 plus feet left but almost dead on height wise

You predicted my future, sight was off the target to the left but spot on elevation. Sighted in and I am one happy camper.

When I sighted mine in I needed a huge 6 foot wide piece of cardboard. We were laughing it was so hard. Now it's dead accurate out to 100 assuming I can see the target.

When I zeroed mine I started at 25 yards,just to see how far off it was. Once on paper I zeroed it at 50 yards without any issues

Finally went to the Dark side and piked up a Glock G19, Gen 2 Police trade in. There's definitely some holster wear, but her internals look pretty clean. I haven't shot her yet, but I'm hoping to get to the range this week.

0930022106a.jpg

Already posted the revolver, but just got my plate shooting setup which consists of a Ready Tactical Holster and speed loader pouches with Safariland Comp III speed loaders.

SW-1_zps9fcb3683.jpg

SW-2_zpsb189b715.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom