• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for September

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 on that, I'm hunting for a gen 4 nib myself.

Even in free states, they are sold out. I watch a lot of youtube channels and Iraqveteran8888's pawn shop in GA is sold out of ALL Glock models and can't even order them. They deal in high volume too. Pre election sales have begun.

Wife bought it for my Birthday.

Enjoy.

DSC05906.jpg

I do carry the gun and I do shoot it!!

Thanks for looking

Fred

I usually don't mark out for 1911 style guns but that is really nice.
Good score Fred!

Haven't posted anything here in quite some time, this is my latest build:
6.5 Grendel
Alexander Arms lower, barrel and bolt. Only thing that sucks in being limited to ten round mags. Function test and sight in this weekend.
Picture.jpg

Even in free states, they are sold out. I watch a lot of youtube channels and Iraqveteran8888's pawn shop in GA is sold out of ALL Glock models and can't even order them. They deal in high volume too. Pre election sales have begun.

HUH? Some dude's pawn shop is sold out and you come to the conclusion that they're sold out everywhere? I saw plenty at the Concord show and in shops the past couple weeks.

HUH? Some dude's pawn shop is sold out and you come to the conclusion that they're sold out everywhere? I saw plenty at the Concord show and in shops the past couple weeks.

Yeah usually a huge pawn shop with 5 Glock distributors, yeah 5, is a clear indicator when numbers are low. I am always on the lookout for new Glocks to add to my family and I am having a tough time finding them myself.

Yeah usually a huge pawn shop with 5 Glock distributors, yeah 5, is a clear indicator when numbers are low. I am always on the lookout for new Glocks to add to my family and I am having a tough time finding them myself.

They're not in short supply. Everyone can stop losing their shit now. It's not even hard to get the FDE models at this point!

EDIT: You may be right about the 10-round packages. If that's what you meant, my bad.

Last edited:
They're not in short supply. Everyone can stop losing their shit now. It's not even hard to get the FDE models at this point!

EDIT: You may be right about the 10-round packages. If that's what you meant, my bad.

That's what I need to worry about in MA at least. NH is golden and I'm sure all the shops around you have new Glocks ready to sell, but in big stores and MA, they are in extremely high demand. I wish I could get my hands on the FDE G21. If you spot one, send me a PM and It'll be greatly appreciated.

Nice.... I fondled one at a shop the other day. Trying to decide between the nitron version or the ruger.... Or stay patient and get the springfield I've been drooling over for a while.

Sorry for the ramble.... Nice Pickup !!!

Picked this up Thursday, new w/ all the "XD Gear" goodies. Can't wait to get to the range and try it out. Comptac Spartan IWB should be in next week too, can't wait.

DSC01534.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

DSC01532.jpg

Thanks Al. Really looking forward to getting some rounds through it. I swapped the backstrap for the slimmer one and gave it a cleaning/lube job already. Need to pick up some Speer Gold Dot or Federal HST for CCW.

I love those XD boxes.

Sweet gun BTW. I might need to buy me one! I keep going back and forth on what kind of XD, XDm, or XDs to buy.

I love those XD boxes.

Sweet gun BTW. I might need to buy me one! I keep going back and forth on what kind of XD, XDm, or XDs to buy.

Me too [laugh]. If the boxes with all the foam didn't sell me, the XDm or the XDs did. But I really don't need a .45 right now so the XDm might take the cake.

The box is great...very sturdy case, and it has a couple extra mag and misc cut-outs in it if you get more stuff. Came with the OWB holster, 2-mag holster, lock, extra backstrap, cleaning rod, and 2 extra fiber optic sticks for the front sight (red and green)

I was going back ans forth between this, the XDm 45 compact, and the G30. I handled a G30 and it was a little too large (wide) for my liking, and I know the XDm is of similar proportions. I just love how slim the XDs is, and pretty lightweight too.

The box is great...very sturdy case, and it has a couple extra mag and misc cut-outs in it if you get more stuff. Came with the OWB holster, 2-mag holster, lock, extra backstrap, cleaning rod, and 2 extra fiber optic sticks for the front sight (red and green)

I was going back ans forth between this, the XDm 45 compact, and the G30. I handled a G30 and it was a little too large (wide) for my liking, and I know the XDm is of similar proportions. I just love how slim the XDs is, and pretty lightweight too.

Yep, the G30 is fatter and I can see why you went with this. It is such a nice looking CCW. And yeah it's lighter and slimmer. The XDm compact is cool and you can get the extender to add rounds and more grip. I might get one in 9mm. Good luck with the XDs, you're going to love it.

Picked this Sig up at the LGS. Real tack driver.
View attachment 39238View attachment 39239

That thing is clean! Nice grab.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, the G30 is fatter and I can see why you went with this. It is such a nice looking CCW. And yeah it's lighter and slimmer. The XDm compact is cool and you can get the extender to add rounds and more grip. I might get one in 9mm. Good luck with the XDs, you're going to love it.

Might still try and save up some more dough and eventually pick up an XDm for winter and bulkier clothes or something like that. Not sure yet, need to find some excuse to buy one! Still want a G30 also, and a G19 while I'm at it [rofl]

Looks good. What rail is hiding under there? What barrel are you going to pair it up with?

its a troy bravo battle rail - 13" I'm not 100% on the barrel yet to be honest. 20" something. I have a bunch I'm looking at - Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Dropped in at the CMP North-Camp Perry this morning. Picked up one long olive green case and a couple smaller green cans to feed it !

Picks when I get home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom