New Acquisitions: July 2018

Very jealous of the toys.

Does the GP allow full auto in their range?

Yes as long as you have a green card or 07/02 they dont care. Those guys are great there. Every range should be as cool as they are. They respect their members as if they are adults and not children that need to be babysat and constantly monitored. Unlike many other clubs.

43916.jpg

Got one of these. It's the lightest .22 I've had in a while but feels well made.
The trigger is not wonderful, but hoping it will break in. I have a Mk II which has a stellar trigger, and I am
hoping after a few bricks through it this Mark IV will smooth out.

10.5" AR Pistol built by my local shop with their own lower and upper as well. Got to test it out at their little range inside their shop when I went to pick it up. I finally took it out for a range trip yesterday. Dopeee. I came out of the range, and the guy at the front was saying everyone was wondering what "beast" was being shot in there [laugh] Happy birthday to meee!

zXqiNqMl.jpg

OKyrq7Ml.jpg

cDRZPtEl.jpg

krFRm3yl.jpg
Schnikies, that thing is the balls!!
Great pics too!
Does that comp tame the fireballs?

43916.jpg

Got one of these. It's the lightest .22 I've had in a while but feels well made.
The trigger is not wonderful, but hoping it will break in. I have a Mk II which has a stellar trigger, and I am
hoping after a few bricks through it this Mark IV will smooth out.

If it does not smooth out to your liking, I can not recommend the Volquartsen accurising kit enough. It turned my mark iii into an amazing shooter.

Schnikies, that thing is the balls!!
Great pics too!
Does that comp tame the fireballs?

Thanks! I mean it does ok. I don't get blinded by it. The muzzle doesn't really rise either. It's loud but that's pretty much a given. It's a SLR Rifleworks Synergy Comp.

This is a frame I took out from a video I shot that day at the range:
hg8PbWDl.jpg

STI 9mm

Something better suited to 3-gun than my .40

Ran a quick 250 rounds through it in about 30 minutes as it was approaching range closing time. Ran 100% on factory and my reloads, so time to take it apart and fix it. Trigger is at 5lbs, need to improve that, will also pin the grip safety and undercut the trigger guard. I have a couple options for magwells to try on.

F8iHUFF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom