• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions: June 2018

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
I jumped on the Glock 19X bandwagon yesterday lol

qVg80EF.jpg

# 1: SB Tactical SBT Evo Pistol Stabilizing Brace = New
The CZ Scorpion EVO3 Pistol I've had, but I swapped out a sigbrace and tube (that came with it) = to the new SBT folding brace
The "can" I got last year (Gemtech Blackside-45), of course the actual stamp process started in 2016.

06.11.18 - 20180611_104453.jpg

# 2: Remington TAC-14 with SB Tactical Stabilizing Brace Kit = New
The shotgun, brace, and combo side-saddle & scope mount are new (the Sightmark optic I had laying around)

A completely legal 14" shotty:

06.11.18 - 20180611_104700.jpg

June has been busy so I figured I'd share.

8" 300BLK Pistol - Bought the upper complete and assembled the lower, just added the SBA3 and took of the SBM4 I started with. It's got a Griffin Armament Minimalist Blast Shield on it...I'm waiting for the ATF to work their "magic" so I can get my Griffin Optimus Suppressor.

Glock 19 - Assembled the Alpha Shooting Sports Slide and bought a stripped Gen 3 RTF2 lower. It has a Faxon TiN barrel and a Type 2 RM06 on top of it.

CZ P10C - I actually won this gun, pretty much made my month! Slide work done by Jagerworks, HB trigger, and a Type 2 RM01 (I bought that, unfortunately it wasn't included).

Lots of other pieces and parts in there I didn't take the time to list but I'm happy to answer any questions.

upload_2018-6-22_14-27-9.png

8" 300BLK Pistol - Bought the upper complete and assembled the lower, just added the SBA3 and took of the SBM4 I started with. It's got a Griffin Armament Minimalist Blast Shield on it...I'm waiting for the ATF to work their "magic" so I can get my Griffin Optimus Suppressor.

Glock 19 - Assembled the Alpha Shooting Sports Slide and bought a stripped Gen 3 RTF2 lower. It has a Faxon TiN barrel and a Type 2 RM06 on top of it.

CZ P10C - I actually won this gun, pretty much made my month! Slide work done by Jagerworks, HB trigger, and a Type 2 RM01 (I bought that, unfortunately it wasn't included).

Lots of other pieces and parts in there I didn't take the time to list but I'm happy to answer any questions.

View attachment 237802

Did you paint that brace?

View attachment 237802

I believe the hand stop is installed backwards, those are typically installed at the end of the guard so you never have a finger go beyond the barrel. You have installed it like a grip. Intentional?

I believe the hand stop is installed backwards, those are typically installed at the end of the guard so you never have a finger go beyond the barrel. You have installed it like a grip. Intentional?

Intentional...it has a front stop as well that is smaller that I didn't like. I took it off...I like living on the edge.

1915 Mauser 7.65mm (.32acp). Matching, full rig, capture piece with Imperial button on flap. Pistol has Imperial proof (in front of rear sight) denoting military use in WWI.

t

Attachments

• IMG_4832.jpg
    IMG_4832.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4845.jpg
    IMG_4845.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom