New Acquisitions June 2020 - Firearms Only

The 91 platform is a very good rifle,but Century does not have a very good history, on building rifles.I would go threw that rifle with a fie tooth comb.Including head space,and magazine fit.

Look at some YT videos to see the QC issues with Century's rifle.

1939 Winchester Model 1897 "trap" 16-gauge receiver - I'm going to be building this into a complete gun. Stay tuned in the BIY subforum.

QKzP1cB.jpg

ODCX2ws.jpg

No pics but I grabbed a Tika T3 Compact in .308 with a Leupold VXii 3-9x40 from a member here. Also added a Vortex Viper PST 6-24 x 50 scope for my long range AR.

I have a similar Tikka and it’s a great rifle. I was surprised how long that lasted in the classified if it’s the one I’m thinking it is. It was one of the most fairly priced rifles and I would see it reposted every week. If I being honest it was a steal basically, congrats on the new rifle.

Are you using an AR10 rifle spring?
I was having a few failure to ejects so I swapped out the AR10 spring for a JP AR15 spring I had laying around - no more FTE’s. Recoil impulse also feels a little softer. My 150 gr reloads are ultra soft.

Ruger Wrangler I picked up today from Pioneer Valley Arms because I love wheel guns and it looks great. I can't wait to get this baby to the range. I also want to put wooden grips on it.View attachment 369486
After a range trip. I would really like to hear what you think of it. I am thinking of adding one to my rotation.

Back
Top Bottom