New Acquisitions May 2021 - Firearms

I saw one, swapped a couple of PMs and then said "I'll take it," then saw the second one, decided it might be a better deal and decided to commit to that one. Can't back out of an "I'll take it" once you say it so here I am with both. Now I just need to find a pair of L and R shoulder holsters for them. [smile]

I saw one, swapped a couple of PMs and then said "I'll take it," then saw the second one, decided it might be a better deal and decided to commit to that one. Can't back out of an "I'll take it" once you say it so here I am with both. Now I just need to find a pair of L and R shoulder holsters for them. [smile]
Awesome.
I did almost the same thing with a pair of 220s last month.

May I suggest the Miami classic?

I'm pretty happy I stumbled on this one recently, even though I'm not huge into French guns (though they are starting to grow me quite a bit). It's a pre-war MAS 36 with all early features....something that's pretty uncommon in the world MAS 36s. Manufacture date of May, 1940 during the Nazi invasion of France and just before the Armistice. Everything is original (with a correct sling as far as I can tell) and it's in overall very good+ condition with a mint bore. Unfortunately the bolt mismatches, even though it was most likely made near the same time this rifle was (end of the 'H' block versus the start of the 'J' block).

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Had it for a while, but finally got it out on the range again a few days ago. Unbelievable as ever. Some people don't go for S&W PC - but I do.

Pie plate groups at 25 feet (DA strong hand), SA much better (desert plates). But I plan to work on both. It completely caught me off guard - I love this thing. :cool:

SW986-2.5s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom