• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Aquisitions March 2017

Not a gun but just picked up an AMD Ryzen 1800X CPU and an Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VI mobo. Waiting for a few other parts to upgrade the old gaming rig.

68694c24ab7bc992092fac167b82c720.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

IMG_0036.jpg Brought home a beautiful Sig ttt today.
Geez, I know the gun is really bigger than is shown. I am not sure how to post the picture larger.

Last edited:
Scored some magazine extension (+2) pads for my P14-45. Ordered off ebray and they're actually exactly as described (these turn my 14 round mag's into 16 round mag's [smile]). AND ebray didn't shit-can the deal due to being for gggggggggggggGGGUNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! [rofl2]

Planning on getting some more items this month. Will post those once obtained.

Thought this thread was looking lonely so here is my Savage 10 BA Stealth in 6.5 Creedmoor:

69F7EC85-A3CA-488C-AA68-48BA3D3D85B6_zpsxx7lbnlt.jpg

103_zps7saxbud4.jpg

111_zpsazuydtvr.jpg

Plan is to zero and chrono it this weekend then go back up to Granby the weekend after.

Attachments

• 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Thought this thread was looking lonely so here is my Savage 10 BA Stealth in 6.5 Creedmoor:

69F7EC85-A3CA-488C-AA68-48BA3D3D85B6_zpsxx7lbnlt.jpg

103_zps7saxbud4.jpg

111_zpsazuydtvr.jpg

Plan is to zero and chrono it this weekend then go back up to Granby the weekend after.

Looks great. Make sure to loctite the scope base before zeroing. I forgot to do that to mine and had the base loosen up while breaking in the barrel/zeroing. I need to sign up for the long range orientation at granby soon. Been a member for over a year and haven't even made it out there.

Looks great. Make sure to loctite the scope base before zeroing. I forgot to do that to mine and had the base loosen up while breaking in the barrel/zeroing. I need to sign up for the long range orientation at granby soon. Been a member for over a year and haven't even made it out there.

First thing I did was disassemble it then rocksett & torque the screws. Most of them were loose but the bbl looks good so fingers crossed.

I'm graduating from 5.56 to 6.5 Creedmoor for Granby this year hoping to get a flatter shot and tighten up the groups at 1,000.

Just brought this home today... It got to the shop yesterday, along with it's twin. Both are sold (the other got sold between last night and this afternoon when I went back).

pc21mFG.jpg

Obviously, I got this from Next Level Firearms in Salem, NH... GREAT price on a high quality pistol... I requested it last weekend and he had it in store in less than a week. IMO, this would be a bargain at twice the price. The web site lists it as having a 3-4# trigger. I'd be surprised if it's 3#. IF it is, it's barely 3#. Looking forward to spending some time on the range with it, then having it as a carry gun (in my carry gun rotation).

It does come with the two 8 round magazines. I have some older (stainless steel) 8 round mag's that my father used in his 1911. I'll probably try those in this gun to see how it likes them. Then order up some more magazines since two (IMO) is far too few. I also have some 10 round magazines for range play time. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom