New ATF forms

The new nfa forms to sbr without a trust or sign-off were supposed to be out in January.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

I just sent away for a couple of Form -1 one packets I didn't see anything on the site that was different.

I just sent away for a couple of Form -1 one packets I didn't see anything on the site that was different.

Yeah the new laws passed out in Cali carry nationally. Apparently the next release of forms makes the sign off a thing of the past.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

when the day comes that we no longer need a trust or a sign off i'll be blowing megabucks on NFA shit.

What difference does it make? The amount of BS is almost the same. The lamest part of the whole thing is waiting forever for the forms to be approved... and if you think the delays are bad NOW they're gonna be real bad when the signoff goes away. If I had the money I'd be rolling out Form-1 apps left and right, if anything, to get ahead of the impending mess that is on the
horizon.

-Mike

Anyone heard any news about the new forms coming out?

It'll be a while...

CLEOSignoff_zps8929bd49.jpg

I get the feeling that since Sandy Hook went down, the new forms have been put on the back burner.

Also, I think I read on NES recently that Martha told the ATF that they should put MA apps on permanent hold pile.

I get the feeling that since Sandy Hook went down, the new forms have been put on the back burner.

Also, I think I read on NES recently that Martha told the ATF that they should put MA apps on permanent hold pile.

where did you read this on NES? There is no chatter about this anywhere on the net.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom