New Beretta 90-TWO

I think the majority of us are from MA. So the MA price is approximately $2,357,492.76 [thinking] [rolleyes]

Or is there a chance that there'll be 90-twos for MA? I forget. It's so confusing.

SiameseRat said:
I think the majority of us are from MA. So the MA price is approximately $2,357,492.76 [thinking] [rolleyes]

Or is there a chance that there'll be 90-twos for MA? I forget. It's so confusing.

SR is that the current market value to "buy" an AG? [laugh2] [rolleyes]

In assachusetts the desire for any particular firearm is directly proportional to the likelyhood that it will never be available..

Majority of forum members?

Geez, if most of you guys are from the Republik, we need a lot more members from New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine. Don't get me wrong, I lived in the Republik for 57 years, I'd just like to see more users from other states.

Buffalo Bill said:
Geez, if most of you guys are from the Republik, we need a lot more members from New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine. Don't get me wrong, I lived in the Republik for 57 years, I'd just like to see more users from other states.
Don't forget CT & RI. There's room for everyone.

BB, INVITE THEM ALL!!

The more the merrier here.

All are welcome from the entire region, and even those that join up from outside the region.

LenS said:
BB, INVITE THEM ALL!!

The more the merrier here.

All are welcome from the entire region, and even those that join up from outside the region.
Yeah but don't forget to tell them not to mention their guns otherwise we'll all be inviting ourselves over to play with the stuff we can't get in MA... [devil]

Back
Top Bottom