• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New book in new your school's!!!@

There's a new book that is being placed in a particular school in New York grades ( ( 4-8 ). The book places those of color against police, in the book it express why police do not like men of color. ( I remember when I got to boot camp all that counted was the color green ).

ok so what happens if the US puts all black police in black nieghbor hoods and these police start policing?
Does any predominate Ethnic/religious/creed/color nieghbor hood really think it will be better policed by its own?

ok so what happens if the US puts all black police in black nieghbor hoods and these police start policing?
Does any predominate Ethnic/religious/creed/color nieghbor hood really think it will be better policed by its own?
well, yeah. Look at your mafias and street gan....oh wait, nevermind.

new my schools??? LOL

Sorry, OP. Just funning you. Maybe we can get a book about policing written by LeBron.

There's a new book that is being placed in a particular school in New York grades ( ( 4-8 ). The book places those of color against police, in the book it express why police do not like men of color. ( I remember when I got to boot camp all that counted was the color green ).
In basic training at Benning school for boys in 1990....we had one racist f***. He didn't last long. Got paired up with a black dude in a foxhole......said loudly and proudly "I ain't sleeping next to a ******". Black dude proceeded to beat the guy about the face and neck for about 30 seconds until a drill sgt intervened. We told the drill what he said. We never saw him again.

Back
Top Bottom