• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

new CZ vs. new Jericho. Is CZ worth the money?

Jericho now comes in polymer frames in the US if you want something lighter. I need to try one, see how difficult the slide is to rack.

the tristar clones look nice too. i have no experience w them though.
i agree w above though CZ's pretty much always worth their pricetag

CZ is ALWAYS worth the money.

Yup.
I keep buying them because they are the perfect handgun.

ccczzzzz_zpsqp8us8h4.jpeg

CZ, one of the VERY few companies that not only has beautiful and reliable guns, but also puts iron sights on their rifles [shocked].

A CZ75 compact will be mine this spring. I had the $$$ yesterday but decided to spring for a lifetime NH F&G fishing/hunting license instead since the prices are going up January 1st, 2016. I have had a woody for one of those since I shot one this past spring. Maybe I should start a "gofundme" site.

I have a CZ82 9x18mak which is a hoot to shoot.

i've read that beretta 92FS mags will work in a CZ75.

if you feel like waiting come up to the spring trigger breakout and i'll bring some mags for you to try in the gun.

otherwise buy new mags, ship to out of state friend, give zero ****s.

and of course keep the mags out of state, you wouldn't want them to suddenly transform into illegal pumpkins... or would you? [laugh]

Last edited:
i've read that beretta 92FS mags will work in a CZ75.

if you feel like waiting come up to the spring trigger breakout and i'll bring some mags for you to try in the gun.

otherwise buy new mags, ship to out of state friend, give zero ****s.

and of course keep the mags out of state, you wouldn't want them to suddenly transform into illegal pumpkins... or would you? [laugh]

I've heard that they do work and that they don't. I haven't tried any Beretta 92 mags in my CZ yet to see if they work.

i went to go buy a Glock 19, but ended up ordering a CZ P01. They just seem to fit my hand so much better, something about the finger grooves, the Glock 19 wasn't very comfortable to hold. Maybe a gen 2 is better, just tried gen 3 and 4. I don't like to buy something without trying it but a P01 is very hard to find to try.

the Canik Tristar T-120 looks like a sweet value. if i were in the market for a CZ-75 (clone) i would go with a T-120.

I find it odd that everyone seems to love CZs but there's so few of them around. It's rare to see someone dissing CZs (compared to say, Sig, HK, or even Glock).

CZ is coming out with a Shadow 2, to better compete against the Tanfo Stock II and Stock III. It is supposed to be available around June or July.

CZ is coming out with a Shadow 2, to better compete against the Tanfo Stock II and Stock III. It is supposed to be available around June or July.

Yeah looks awesome.
[video=youtube_share;r_45hOJ3_HE]http://youtu.be/r_45hOJ3_HE[/video]

I've had great luck with CZ clones. The fit and finish on my (all steel) Jericho/Baby Eagle was at least as good as that of my CZ if not actually better. My Tanfoglio clone of a 75 compact (FAB 92) is also right there with my actual P01 in terms of quality and function. If anything the CZ is a little rougher around the edges when you start taking them apart and looking at the internal finishing and millwork.

Back
Top Bottom