• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

new CZ vs. new Jericho. Is CZ worth the money?

If anything the CZ is a little rougher around the edges when you start taking them apart and looking at the internal finishing and millwork.

Agreed. The exterior finish on my highly polished 75B is awesome but the internal finish of the metal is somewhat rough but not awful.

That's why they're $300 less than a Sig. I'm ok with that.

Yep. I'm perfectly satisfied with mine. Great gun for the money. When I sent mine off to Cajun gun works, the gunsmith told me that the parts used in the stainless models are finished better than the blued/black models?

I've had great luck with CZ clones. The fit and finish on my (all steel) Jericho/Baby Eagle was at least as good as that of my CZ if not actually better. My Tanfoglio clone of a 75 compact (FAB 92) is also right there with my actual P01 in terms of quality and function. If anything the CZ is a little rougher around the edges when you start taking them apart and looking at the internal finishing and millwork.

My TZ75 is among my favorites guns of all time.

For the money they're a steal. I think I paid $300? $350? for my FAB 92.

If I had $400 sitting around I'd be all over this.

https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...oglio-45-(EAA-WITNESS-45)?highlight=tanfoglio

My dad gave me his.

23f4171b4880e3f5324739d836da683c.jpg

Wood grips were slippery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the look of the Jericho, and I have no doubt they are built just as well as a CZ (which have an excellent reputation in their own right).

CZs are a little rough around the edges; I was not impressed at all with the finish on my Shadow or the machine work on the parts and frame. As far as I'm concerned all the Shadow has going for it are the ergonomics, tough to beat. I wish SIG would build a Shadow clone, maybe it would cost a little less than a Sphinx.

CZs are a little rough around the edges; I was not impressed at all with the finish on my Shadow or the machine work on the parts and frame. As far as I'm concerned all the Shadow has going for it are the ergonomics, tough to beat. I wish SIG would build a Shadow clone, maybe it would cost a little less than a Sphinx.

Seems to me that CZ's are well engineered and have a good finish on the outside, they just don't bother finishing the interior. Which is why they cost $400 less than a Sig, I'm cool with that.

US-made Sigs don't seem any more reliable than much cheaper guns. My only Sig is West German-made.

Back
Top Bottom