• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Discovery Show "Sons of Guns"

God. A show about guns & the season ends & begins with drama about Chris & Stephanie.[rolleyes] Yet I watch. Damm!! [laugh]

Yeah, but they cornered the market. Now the helicopter boy is going to have his daughter bitch slap her BF. Mustn't be outdone.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Well that was crap, and Discovery spoiled the big cliffhanger with the promo for next week's episode showing that doofus yelling about the battleship before this episode was over...

This show is so ridiculous... I donno why I watch it. I can't stand Will's daughter, and Chris is a dumbass. Some of the stuff they make is so retarded...

Vince has opened his own shop btw in case it wasn't mentioned on here.

Good episode tonight, Uncle Ted stops in to make some noise.

Y'all are mixing up your shows. [wink]

Tonight was Red Jacket not Sons of Guns.

BTW: Vince was wearing his ACAB hat throughout the show.

I caught the late show, (rerun - no DVR), this morning.

The mortar was pretty good.

Last edited:
May be I got confused last night, but did they just find a Russian 82mm mortar at a junk yard? Where is this junk yard?? All I ever found at a junk yard are useless crap.

I think the daughter character and the father character should argue more..... She wants to do all that female-centric stuff.... She should eventually have a blowup with the father.... Added drama if they play up Kris' loyalties and him having to choose paycheck over p****.
Then they can spin off their own show... Call it "Bitches with Blasters" and Vince (call him Vinny) can come back as the BwB designs gunsmith.....

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Synergy+Godmode.

Enjoyed Uncle Ted but the rest of the episode. [puke]

Kris, it was just painful to watch his guitar/singing butchery, just watch Ted's face.

I think off camera Ted advised, quit your day job you can't smith to save your life and lack of talent / performance in-capability earns the rating of [puke][puke]

Enjoyed Uncle Ted but the rest of the episode. [puke]

Kris, it was just painful to watch his guitar/singing butchery, just watch Ted's face.

I think off camera Ted advised, quit your day job you can't smith to save your life and lack of talent / performance in-capability earns the rating of [puke][puke]
I hit the FFW button, I couldn't watch. The mere thought of it was too horrible for words... [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom