• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New firearm itch

I get that often but then realize I'd be better off buying ammo instead.

Or, when I feel the steppers causing the shit pressure* to rise, I do tend to buy firearms.

I just got a weird desire for a 2 or 4 inch Ruger “Six” gun; Speed Six, Service Six our Security Six.
Saw a six incher at a local gun shop, but like the shorter barrel length.
I’d be willing to dump my last S&W, a 15-3 in good condition for a trade.

The trouble I find with purchasing new guns, is that I think they fill the damn boxes with itching powder.

Unless it’s another AR or 308 battle rifle (read: FAL, or similar), you probably don’t need it. More ammo!!!!

The trouble I find with purchasing new guns, is that I think they fill the damn boxes with itching powder.
Yes. Now I want a CZ75 B LMFAO. Christmas I think..

Edited to add and:

A Coonan .357 1911
M1A in .308
Beretta M9 - beat up MIL turn in
STI Target Master in 9mm

Last edited:
Who put the hammer on this 22? HS Military HD served on burl cherry
P1030260a.jpg

Last edited:
False. I got my 43 and 43x for $500 each instate. Do your homework rookie...

I did, which is why a LNIB unfired 43X was purchased for 25% less than what you paid, a mere 2 miles from the MA state line.... so you, like many others paid the MA Glock Tax , which is to say you paid more than new retail for a Glock product. A 43X can be had for under 500 dollars all over NH

Black Op Arms | Glock, G43X, Semi-Automatic Pistol, Striker Fired, Sub-Compact, 9MM, 3.41" Barrel, Polymer Frame, Silver Finish, Fixed Sights, 10Rd, 2 Magazines

I did, which is why a LNIB unfired 43X was purchased for 25% less than what you paid, a mere 2 miles from the MA state line.... so you, like many others paid the MA Glock Tax , which is to say you paid more than new retail for a Glock product. A 43X can be had for under 500 dollars all over NH

Black Op Arms | Glock, G43X, Semi-Automatic Pistol, Striker Fired, Sub-Compact, 9MM, 3.41" Barrel, Polymer Frame, Silver Finish, Fixed Sights, 10Rd, 2 Magazines
Can be had for $400 via blue lable program, $449 regular at Shooters Outpost.

I just got a weird desire for a 2 or 4 inch Ruger “Six” gun; Speed Six, Service Six our Security Six.
Saw a six incher at a local gun shop, but like the shorter barrel length.
I’d be willing to dump my last S&W, a 15-3 in good condition for a trade.
Caution - Ruger dropped support for the Security Six, with both service and parts unavailable. I don't think the Security 6 was made in 2". I think mine is 2 3/4".

Picking up a new deer rifle this AM. Thought about this particular one for quite a while. Finally convinced myself to purchase because I had a pretty decent scope that needed a home. Now of course, I'm thinking such a nice rifle deserves a really good scope......

I didnt realize you were a NH resident.

I’m in the same boat with wanting a new toy to shoot then hang on the wall.
I buy nice and I buy crap. I have decent guns and I have my “crappy gun collection”

Lately I have been thinking of a SS 6” S&W 357. The 686-6.
But I have also been thinking of the new X95 in 308.
Then there is the all cased hardened 1911 by Auto Ord. It’s looks beautiful!
Auto Ord also did an all case hardened Desert Eagle. It really changes its look to something more serious than just a large chrome hood ornament.

BISHOP

Well u are not from mass and u clearly don’t undertand, That the “Glock tax” is pretty much dead in mass. If you ask me. Like he said do your home work and you will be good, and you got LNIB, not NIB, there is a difference

Well u are not from mass and u clearly don’t undertand, That the “Glock tax” is pretty much dead in mass. If you ask me. Like he said do your home work and you will be good, and you got LNIB, not NIB, there is a difference

I had to put like new in box because it was a private sale someone that bought the gun 3 weeks before never fired it and decided they didn't like it. the $375 I really can't complain that someone bought it and flipped it. When I see an unfired 43x in Massachusetts for $375 then I will believe that there's not a Glock tax but even the person that started my replies to this said that they paid $500 for used one which is still in excess of what you can buy them for brand new almost anywhere else. we are not talking fine firearms here that appreciate in value we're talkin Glocks they should be depreciating in value

Back
Top Bottom