New Firearms Acquisitions August 2021

83C53924-DFF0-4ED2-8EE0-30A42F7A5C2D.jpeg
P365X with a Streamlight TLR6 light and ANR designs holster. I considered getting the one with the RomeoZero pre-installed, but held off. Will eventually get a Trijicon RMRcc. Need to talk to smith and figure out if he can mill “through” the existing factory cut so they I could avoid mounting on plates.

Attachments

• 18DAE4D8-B7F2-482A-B501-7C12448EFF99.jpeg
    18DAE4D8-B7F2-482A-B501-7C12448EFF99.jpeg
    813 KB · Views: 9
psa.jpeg

Just squeaked this into August. It's my "welcome to South Carolina" skinflint special. Blem PSA lower and blem PSA mid-length upper. Total $439 + tax. If there's blems they are no worse than I'd make taking it out of the box. Their EPT trigger is actually not bad. I will add one of my $6 red dots. Apologies to the PSA haters.

View attachment 516961

Just squeaked this into August. It's my "welcome to South Carolina" skinflint special. Blem PSA lower and blem PSA mid-length upper. Total $439 + tax. If there's blems they are no worse than I'd make taking it out of the box. Their EPT trigger is actually not bad. I will add one of my $6 red dots. Apologies to the PSA haters.
1.) I didn't see the mid-length package for under $400, just the carbine length. Edit: that was with the mlok rail, not the front sight gas block. Still a slammin deal. AND you have magpul furniture.
2.) Re: the enhanced polished trigger, I like it too. It's like mil spec, but crisper. Best reset in the business.
3.) See if you can get absolute-cowitness with the red dot and FSB. I wasnt able to, but maybe I wasnt tinkering enough.

1.) I didn't see the mid-length package for under $400, just the carbine length. Edit: that was with the mlok rail, not the front sight gas block. Still a slammin deal. AND you have magpul furniture.
2.) Re: the enhanced polished trigger, I like it too. It's like mil spec, but crisper. Best reset in the business.
3.) See if you can get absolute-cowitness with the red dot and FSB. I wasnt able to, but maybe I wasnt tinkering enough.
Yeah, I have to look for a different riser for the cheap red dot. The one I had laying around is a little too high.

View attachment 516961

Rear sight is backwards

That trigger isn't PSA product (good on them for using it though) It's the same trigger that comes in BCM, Sionics, SOLGW.
So PSA to everybody that likes this trigger or wants one it's the Schmid Tool & Engineering trigger (who's the OEM to all these companies)
It is absolutely a fantastic trigger, but it's even cheaper buying it from the OEM. The rest of their LPK is fantastic as well.

View attachment 516910
P365X with a Streamlight TLR6 light and ANR designs holster. I considered getting the one with the RomeoZero pre-installed, but held off. Will eventually get a Trijicon RMRcc. Need to talk to smith and figure out if he can mill “through” the existing factory cut so they I could avoid mounting on plates.
How did you get the P356X in MA? Been talking to a couple FFLs and it sounds like they can't sell it. I've looked for in-state private sellers with no luck

Back
Top Bottom