New Firearms Acquisitions October 2021

In 1903, this thing must've been the most freakin advanced defense tool in the world. Auto loading, more capacity, more concealable, quick reloads, etc. The Single Action Army was probably still the norm back then.
Browning had actually already designed the M1900 for FN, which is slightly smaller and weighs less. It holds one less round.

So my dislike of direct impingement is well-documented in these parts, but I’ve got nothing against 5.56. I used to own an AR-180 which I foolishly traded, but now I’ve finally got around to getting myself a pew-pew rifle I feel right about shooting: a Daewoo DR200.

I grabbed a Stormwerkz adapter and an Ace stock for it, and in my mind I’m debating about putting on an L1A1 handguard I’ve got lying around.

7DC112AA-E9BA-430F-9D35-9C4B8A199D6C.jpeg

So my dislike of direct impingement is well-documented in these parts, but I’ve got nothing against 5.56. I used to own an AR-180 which I foolishly traded, but now I’ve finally got around to getting myself a pew-pew rifle I feel right about shooting: a Daewoo DR200.

I grabbed a Stormwerkz adapter and an Ace stock for it, and in my mind I’m debating about putting on an L1A1 handguard I’ve got lying around.

View attachment 535458
Nice! I’ve got 3 different rifles with variations of the ace stock and I like them a lot. The one I like shooting the best has a foam pad for my cheek weld though.

Got this a bit ago. I was originally looking for a Sig MCX Virtus. But its vaporware at this point. Plus the quality on this POF is insane. And its a little lighter than an MCX. I finally have all the accessories where and how I want it setup. Its perfect to me now. And I have a magnifier to work with the Eotech if needed.
POF P415 EDGE in Burnt Bronze. Eotech XPS2-0 green. Radian Raptor charging handle, Fortis hand stop, Olight Odin mini bronze light.

I know people will complain that the Olight isn't tacticooool enough. But I use their other lights at work, and they've been insane reliable and tough.
249262321_584554899540616_7312111879097854301_n.jpg
248968823_405646357638171_6759865116321628296_n.jpg

Got this a bit ago. I was originally looking for a Sig MCX Virtus. But its vaporware at this point. Plus the quality on this POF is insane. And its a little lighter than an MCX. I finally have all the accessories where and how I want it setup. Its perfect to me now. And I have a magnifier to work with the Eotech if needed.
POF P415 EDGE in Burnt Bronze. Eotech XPS2-0 green. Radian Raptor charging handle, Fortis hand stop, Olight Odin mini bronze light.

I know people will complain that the Olight isn't tacticooool enough. But I use their other lights at work, and they've been insane reliable and tough.
View attachment 536175
View attachment 536176
Nice setup

… in my mind I’m debating about putting on an L1A1 handguard I’ve got lying around.
Here it is. It fits perfectly. I love the feel, but I’m not as into the looks.
D35F06AF-C53E-44AA-9D1E-CEAEAB7AEAC3.jpeg

I think I might be happiest with one of the Israeli FAL guards, with the dinky handgrip. I think that would be a better compromise between the sturdiness of the FAL design and the aesthetic of the Woo.

Might see if I’ve got one lying around.

In
Here it is. It fits perfectly. I love the feel, but I’m not as into the looks.
View attachment 536379

I think I might be happiest with one of the Israeli FAL guards, with the dinky handgrip. I think that would be a better compromise between the sturdiness of the FAL design and the aesthetic of the Woo.

Might see if I’ve got one lying around.
Interesting. That’s definitely an outside the box idea. Would definitely mess with the uninitiated on what kind of gun it is.

In

Interesting. That’s definitely an outside the box idea. Would definitely mess with the uninitiated on what kind of gun it is.
I got the idea from the Interwebz, lol, but I MIGHT be the first person contemplating putting on the heavy-FAL Israeli guard. Which is just SLIGHTLY out of spec for the Woo, so I've still got the black plastic on there while I figure out how much Dremeling I feel like doing. For anyone contemplating this in the future, it turns out inch pattern FAL furniture drops onto the Woo, but metric pattern won't.

I love the ergos on this thing. It's got all the same controls as the M4 (except the safety), the pistol grip is raked like my L1A1, and the new guard feels nice. It points really well.

View attachment 536175
View attachment 536176
I'd take that over the sig everyday

View attachment 536175
View attachment 536176
I've been looking for one of theses and cant find it anywhere.

Didn't realize how expensive those uppers are. Damn. But they do look VERY well made and the finish is real slick
Yea the upper and lower quality are one of the best around. The trigger pull is super crisp. Zero creep or takeup at all. It’s just wall… click. And there is no upper to lower receiver play. At all.

Back
Top Bottom