New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

How do you post an Avatar or is it a membership deal?

200.gif

Long time lurker and finally signed up. My name is Drew, from central MA. Been into shooting for 15+ years. Guns took a bit of a backseat for a while until the past year or so but I’m glad to be back. In the process of becoming a member at WPR. Cheers.

Long time lurker and finally signed up. My name is Drew, from central MA. Been into shooting for 15+ years. Guns took a bit of a backseat for a while until the past year or so but I’m glad to be back. In the process of becoming a member at WPR. Cheers.
Welcome!

I'm back after a 15-year hiatus, and see Dr. grant is now a moderator. Oh dear. I f***ing HATE his avatar pic, because it looks so "pointy", but have always liked his "pointedness" on certain issues..

So, umm, hello again. :)

(What is with the automatic censoring of dirty words like f***? OMG Derek, we need a confab. Damnit!)

Glenn here, from Gloucester Ma, did a lot of competative trap shooting in the 80's and 90's then life got in the way and i drifted away from it. due to changes in my life i'm looking toward getting back into shooting. was crusing the internet looking for information on reloading 300 Savage and came upon this site, looks like a great source for information and resources

Glenn here, from Gloucester Ma, did a lot of competative trap shooting in the 80's and 90's then life got in the way and i drifted away from it. due to changes in my life i'm looking toward getting back into shooting. was crusing the internet looking for information on reloading 300 Savage and came upon this site, looks like a great source for information and resources
Welcome!

Hey all!

I'm from Norwood MA and kept landing at the forums when I would google various MA gun law questions. I shot rifle with my (late) dad at a club in Walpole when I was younger and have recently found a renewed interest in firearms. I took my LTC course at AFS in Attleboro MA and have been shooting there weekly with my Uncle while I wait for my anticipated LTC approval.

I've really enjoyed shooting a variety of firearms with him, in particular growing fond of the idea of long range precision shooting with a rifle and have been reading up a bit on that. Glad to have found the community and am looking forward to learning and participating more.

Hey all!

I'm from Norwood MA and kept landing at the forums when I would google various MA gun law questions. I shot rifle with my (late) dad at a club in Walpole when I was younger and have recently found a renewed interest in firearms. I took my LTC course at AFS in Attleboro MA and have been shooting there weekly with my Uncle while I wait for my anticipated LTC approval.

I've really enjoyed shooting a variety of firearms with him, in particular growing fond of the idea of long range precision shooting with a rifle and have been reading up a bit on that. Glad to have found the community and am looking forward to learning and participating more.
Welcome!

Hey everyone! Probably should have done this a while ago. I’m NortheastEasy. From the 508 but originally from the 413. Happily married with two step daughters and living the dream. Very blessed and fortunate in my life. Happy to have joined this group of awesome people! Always looking to learn and have fun.

Hey everyone! Probably should have done this a while ago. I’m NortheastEasy. From the 508 but originally from the 413. Happily married with two step daughters and living the dream. Very blessed and fortunate in my life. Happy to have joined this group of awesome people! Always looking to learn and have fun.
Welcome!

Hi. James here in Plymouth. Just got my LTC to inherit guns from my grandfather via my father and am trying to get them shipped from another state.
Hi James.
Just in case you don't know. Make sure the receiving FFL will transfer any/all guns to you. There is a list of handguns that MA FFLs can transfer and I'd hate to see your grandfather's guns get caught up in that mess. If they can't come through a dealer you can still transport them yourself, look into the inheritance exceptions to the laws. It's a restriction on dealers only.

Welcome to the wonderfull world of gun ownership in the state of MA

Back
Top Bottom