New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

New guy here. Transplant from Michigan. Now in Epping,NH. So far, so good. I am sure it will be a bit before I get myself into trouble. I am still a MOD at Michigan Gun Owners site. Just trying to get the lay of the land. One thing tho. You can cross a state line real quick and carrying a gun is a problem. Gives you a little pucker factor

New guy here. Transplant from Michigan. Now in Epping,NH. So far, so good. I am sure it will be a bit before I get myself into trouble. I am still a MOD at Michigan Gun Owners site. Just trying to get the lay of the land. One thing tho. You can cross a state line real quick and carrying a gun is a problem. Gives you a little pucker factor
Welcome! IIRC, we "met" on ARfcom. Yes, MA is a major problem and an easy one to run afoul of.

Len, I have a feeling I need to take a class or two of yours. I was teaching the Concealed Pistol class in Michigan. I am wanting to get my out of state permit for MA and I assume they want a class or two completed for that

Len, I have a feeling I need to take a class or two of yours. I was teaching the Concealed Pistol class in Michigan. I am wanting to get my out of state permit for MA and I assume they want a class or two completed for that
MA requires a single course with a Mass State Police (MSP) certificate from a MSP BFS Certified instructor. Although I am certified to teach the BFS (and LEOSA) courses, I am now officially a Non-Resident of Mass and have to await my own NR LTC before I can sign off on those certificates. We sold our MA house and I sent in my notifications of moving as well as my application for my NR LTC.

New here I'm a truck driver/machine operator Was searching a place to shoot came across this page. I escaped taxachusetts a year an a half ago now a NH resident. Don't miss it at all, loving the live free or die state. Never owned a gun while in Ma now own 10 and counting. Spent some time in the USMC stong A2 supporter. Had some training in the service. Go to the range when i can.

Yep, I went to the range before my move. But, need to find something here as well. Some place that doesn't mind rapid fire. Currently waiting on the legal crap to be done with the FRT trigger. ATF playing games yet again

Yep, I went to the range before my move. But, need to find something here as well. Some place that doesn't mind rapid fire. Currently waiting on the legal crap to be done with the FRT trigger. ATF playing games yet again
Heard they are still selling them on the website and other places. I'm sure they are in court atm. I'm surprised they didn't go after the binary trigger first. The gene pool at the ATF don't run that deep I guess.

Sorry to say that I don't know any clubs in your new area, however, you could go thru the following URL and check out the status of clubs near Epping online then follow up with a phone call.

I'm sure that the above-mentioned list isn't complete or totally accurate, but it is a start. Also, visit a few gun shops and ask around. Good luck.

Yep, I plan too. Once I get the house in order. Working on cars today. Taking a break from the work to sit a few and eat. Thankful it's not 90+ outside.

Another member from the 'Shire. Welcome. I'm south of you, in GB.

About 80% of the people on here think Wooster is on the NY border.
The other 20% think Westfield is.
ETA: I forgot, there is no "r" win Woostah.
I hear that. Unfortunately it's not just on here. I think the whole eastern part of the state feels that way

Good afternoon, new member. Recently moved to MA for work, pretty nice state even though the price of gas is making me reconsider my long-term future here. Currently reside in Arlington MA, waiting on my LTC to come (4 weeks and counting). Nice to see an active 2A forum for New Englanders.
Welcome to MA and the forum. I’m next door to you in Winchester.

Hello,

How do you get posting privileges?
Do you mean in the Classifieds so you can buy and sell?

Buy a 1 year membership here at NES and it will unlock unlimited possibilities... including full access to sell/trade/buy. And participate in the BIG MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS.

This month is a Hi Point 4595TS from Our Great Sponsor Mass Firearms School (MFS)

1636033621884-png.539079

It will be the best $24 bucks you can spend.

NES Memberships

And Welcome to NorthEastShooters!
~Enbloc

Back
Top Bottom