New governor and attorney General

Local news black out for me for the foreseeable future. I rarely follow local news anyway, but other than weather I'm out. I'd rather not get nauseous and puke hearing about Herr Healy.
I can't stand looking at that dimple faced lesbian shrew twat douchebag.
There, I'm glad I got that off my chest. 😁

Do you think we have any better chances of getting locks getting off the naughty list in Mass and gun status getting better? Just thinking
Really? I mean, seriously? You think we will have less gun control with Healey as Governor and Campbell as AG? By any chance did you start drinking early today?

Really? I mean, seriously? You think we will have less gun control with Healey as Governor and Campbell as AG? By any chance did you start drinking early today?

There will be less gun control but only because all the mass laws do not comply with NYSRPA vs bruen so the courts will force dimples and Campbell to stand down.

I’m sure there will be some bs attempt but I doubt they’ll hold up in court.

And there goes the Commiewealth and the neighborhood! It is going to take many, many, years to correct the wrongs that are going to occur over the next four years!
Actually it may be irreversible as these people usually create an infrastructure that makes it very difficult to reverse what they do. Examples: Judicial appointments and election rules tilted in their favor. Not to mention that a majority of voters here are mentally deranged.

Back
Top Bottom