• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Gun Law Bills End of Session?

Aren't we around the end of the legislative session now?

Usually, this is when a WHOLE LOT of new laws come out, sometimes as a "package" of laws, proposed by the governor or Deleo or someone else.

Has any of this happened yet?

When does the current session actually end?

Is GOAL working "behind the scenes" to get good laws passed and bad ones squished? (Rhetorical, if it gives away any clues.)

I just remember it being VERY hot the many hearings and meetings I've attended on these things, and it must be around that time.

Anyone? Bueller?

(Still hoping someone will get the "Katrina language" inserted into some last minute bill or emergency (summer thunderstorms/tornado) bill.

I haven't been on here as much the past month or two, so maybe I missed something.

Aren't we around the end of the legislative session now?

Usually, this is when a WHOLE LOT of new laws come out, sometimes as a "package" of laws, proposed by the governor or Deleo or someone else.

Has any of this happened yet?

When does the current session actually end?

Is GOAL working "behind the scenes" to get good laws passed and bad ones squished? (Rhetorical, if it gives away any clues.)

I just remember it being VERY hot the many hearings and meetings I've attended on these things, and it must be around that time.

Anyone? Bueller?

(Still hoping someone will get the "Katrina language" inserted into some last minute bill or emergency (summer thunderstorms/tornado) bill.

I haven't been on here as much the past month or two, so maybe I missed something.

Oh, you are such an inspiration to others, aren't you now?

Back
Top Bottom