• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Gun Owners due to Covid-Riots

Lots of anecdotal stories about first time gun owners and their shock about how difficult it can be to buy a gun

This is the first time I've seen suggestions/quantification of HOW many first time gun owners joined our ranks in 2020

We're talking about ~.6% of the population deciding they needed a gun to defend themselves

These are numbers that stand a chance of altering elections and putting a damper on gun control stupidity

Last edited:
It's comical seeing all the lightbulbs turn on with lots of people who were previously against guns. Most of these people were arguing against guns with no real frame of reference, so being scared now and realizing first hand why 2A exists kick started a lot of people's rusty brains.

Problem is, once things calm down, those very same people (if they don't get licensed and/or buy a gun) will all forget and go back to their anti-gun stance. It's like they need to be falling out of a plane to understand the value of a parachute, but the second they are on the ground they forget again.

Why is voting by mail necessarily bad? Or is it just easier for you to parrot the bullshit from the madman in the whitehouse?

Thanks

For starters it relies on the post office

Second of all there's no way of validating the person who filled out the ballot was the person it was sent to

Short answer is that it chucks election integrity out the window

Why is voting by mail necessarily bad? Or is it just easier for you to parrot the bullshit from the madman in the whitehouse?

Thanks
Are you serious? If the democrats are pushing for mail-in voting, you know it's only so they can commit voter fraud even better than they do now.

Lots of anecdotal stories about first time gun owners and their shock about how difficult it can be to buy a gun

This is the first time I've seen suggestions/quantification of HOW many first time gun owners joined our ranks in 2020

We're talking about ~.6% of the population deciding they needed a gun to defend themselves

These are numbers that stand a chance of altering elections and putting a damper on donk gun control stupidity
Beautiful!!!!

I don’t own a MAGA hat and theirs definitely a lot I don’t like about Trump but how is he a madman???
I do own a MAGA hat and without Trump being elected we'd be the "oppressed minorities" in society. I want a maniac in the WH who's on our side because the swamp needs to be drained and a swamp creature could never do it. Free, you voted for Hillary?
Remember what Mick sang, "It's time for fighting in the streets boys"
"Send Lawyers, Guns and Money the shit has hit the Fan!"
Warren Zevon

Thanks
So you voted for Hillary? I want voting to be hard, not easier. Voter ID and a current events test to show the voter understands the issues at hand.

It's comical seeing all the lightbulbs turn on with lots of people who were previously against guns. Most of these people were arguing against guns with no real frame of reference, so being scared now and realizing first hand why 2A exists kick started a lot of people's rusty brains.

Problem is, once things calm down, those very same people (if they don't get licensed and/or buy a gun) will all forget and go back to their anti-gun stance. It's like they need to be falling out of a plane to understand the value of a parachute, but the second they are on the ground they forget again.

Sad but true. Some who buy guns will also forget and keep it a secret from their leftist friends.

Thanks
Outside of absantee ballots for military which oddly enough never seem to make it to the polls in time to be counted if you are to useless to make it to a polling station you shouldn't be voting in the first place. Similar to voter registration drives. If you are not capable of doing it without someone holding your hand you should not be abel to vote. All about getting stupid useless lazy people to vote who primarily vote for communists.

Sad but true. Some who buy guns will also forget and keep it a secret from their leftist friends.

Forget? Nah, it's more like this...

Standard Libtard Gun Owner Refrain 1.0:

"B b b b b b but but there are more important issues than guns"

Basically it's their excuse every time some politician they voted for shits on gun rights, etc. They don't care. They will never hold them accountable. They will never actually care until it's
too late, because they're too f***ing dumb to figure it out.

Thanks
Also F**k you for insulting everyones intelligence by assuming we are incapable of coming up with our own thoughts. Is it just easier for you to think that so you don't have to try and understand a rational argument?

Outside of absantee ballots for military which oddly enough never seem to make it to the polls in time to be counted if you are to useless to make it to a polling station you shouldn't be voting in the first place. Similar to voter registration drives. If you are not capable of doing it without someone holding your hand you should not be abel to vote. All about getting stupid useless lazy people to vote who primarily vote for communists.
It's all about getting names on the list, so their ballots can be harvested - which is MUCH easier to do by mail than door-to-door.

On the subject of vote-by-mail generally:

I do own a MAGA hat and without Trump being elected we'd be the "oppressed minorities" in society. I want a maniac in the WH who's on our side because the swamp needs to be drained and a swamp creature could never do it. Free, you voted for Hillary?
Remember what Mick sang, "It's time for fighting in the streets boys"
"Send Lawyers, Guns and Money the shit has hit the Fan!"
Warren Zevon
How’s our swamp draining maniac doing for our 2A? Or even worse, 4A??😂😂👍🏻

Thanks

What guarantee do I have that my ballot arrives at my door, and is properly counted after I return it? For all I know, all ballots are being intercepted by Soros sympathizers and changed or discarded before hitting the ballot box, or being mailed directly to them in my stead.

Thanks
OhMyGawd. :oops: Vote-By-Mail (as they want it set up) is the filthy corrupt leftist Dim's ultimate wet dream. Cheating on super-steroids! Just do away with the elections altogether as they will be pointless. Dims cannot lose with such an extremely easy cheating method in place. 🤡

Forget? Nah, it's more like this...

Standard Libtard Gun Owner Refrain 1.0:

"B b b b b b but but there are more important issues than guns"

Basically it's their excuse every time some politician they voted for shits on gun rights, etc. They don't care. They will never hold them accountable. They will never actually care until it's
too late, because they're too f***ing dumb to figure it out.

Or worst, pull a Linsky by touting that "as a responsible gun owner, I support common sense... "

I know a few people who reached out to me to help guide them through the process for an LTC.

Back
Top Bottom