New Gun Related LSRs (Requests to have a bill drawn up)

Welcome to the NH General Court | NH General Court

See buttons:
Capture.JPG

click:
Capture2.JPG

All sorts of stuff and absolutely tons of nanny state stuff in there like speed regulators on OHRVs, etc. Predicatably lots of abortion crap, and a couple legal weed things.

Gun stuff so far--I think they have until the end of the week to request bills.

1.JPG
Lord knows what this is about-she probably doesn't know either.

2.JPG
Will wait for the bill text before commenting.

Not gun related, but beware...
3.JPG

1631665038082.png
Last time they tried this spin, they redefined commercial sale to include just about every way you might communicated selling a gun. Any kind of listing or post, or just letting people know you had a gun to sell. About the only thing that wasn't a commercial sale was if you walked up to some random dude and asked "do you have a gun to sell", him saying yes and you buying it on the spot.

I don't know what she's proposed, but Barbara is a solid liberty vote.

Yeah, I wasn't super familiar with her, so I did a quick search before posting. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and will patiently wait to see what the bill says when written.

Yeah, I wasn't super familiar with her, so I did a quick search before posting. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and will patiently wait to see what the bill says when written.
Ya, I was generalizing and not really going on what she is suggesting. I've just gotten so used to nothing but bad news and BS that it's just my go to now. Sad really. Sadder that most of the time I'm right to think this way.

Wasn't sure where to share that, figured this was as good as any.
When word gets around,
MSM and Deep State will go Full Hurr-Durr.

Need to practice snapping back,
"if there are any flies in the ointment,
we're calling for a Constitutional Convention;
we feel certain ¾ of the states will see things our way".

Here is another one of those "ranked choice" cockfags.

Capture.JPG

f*** all that.

We are up to 710 bill requests. They are worth skimming through to get an idea. One uber liberal seeming chick has a shitton of them over the last day.

Looks like the title has been adjusted and gun line stuff is being tacked on. I'll have to wait for the bill to see if it is another attempt to scrap the gun line or if it seeks to impose performance standards on the organization($$$).

View attachment 528284
Considering that merging the two is what lead to the veto, is this really a good idea?

There's some funky stuff to be found in the list of withdrawn LSRs.
  • establishing August 9 as Indigenous Peoples' Day. (Oliver Ford)
  • relating to elections. Providing that the age to vote in local elections be reduced to 16. (Tony Labranche)
  • relative to civil immunity and physical force in defense of a person. (Eric Gallager )
Bernie-Bro Eric " I can't wait to get out of this state to move to one that's less gun-crazy.." Gallager is a real piece of work.

Looks like the title has been adjusted and gun line stuff is being tacked on. I'll have to wait for the bill to see if it is another attempt to scrap the gun line or if it seeks to impose performance standards on the organization($$$).

View attachment 528284

2350 has reverted back to the original without the mention of background checks.

2350.jpg

Ms Comtois's LSR is still on there, but renumbered to 2241.

Would love to see some bill text on all these 2022 LSRs eventually.

Some bill texts have started to come out. Ms Comtois background check LSR was withdrawn.

I already see two bills I do not support:

HB 1056 raising the veteran's tax credit

HB 1060 changing 11 November from Veterans Day to Remembrance Day.

Undecided on HB 1052 Semi auto for hunting, but only six rounds. Is F&G going to require a plug or modified mag like a shotgun. I can see the fish cops mentally adding that requirement.

Some LSRs I missed.

Hope this works this time:
2352.JPG

Without knowing who he is, what his intentions are, and what the bill text will be, I'm going to go out on a limb and say f*** this guy and his potentially slippery slope and poorly interpreted proposed law. He's an "r" too. Who owns this f***?

2598.JPG

Curious as to whether this will be protecting a firearms owners rights or not.

2796.JPG

edit to add. The new site sucks.

2598-jpg.540577

the text will make a big difference. Isn't there already a distance requirement already? And if the distance is unspecified, there is a building in every direction eventually.

Undecided on HB 1052 Semi auto for hunting, but only six rounds. Is F&G going to require a plug or modified mag like a shotgun. I can see the fish cops mentally adding that requirement.
That doesn't change the legality of anything, only the language. It's more clear.

Six rounds became standard when we changed the limit on revolvers as part of expanding handgun calibers for lever action rifles.

Verville is a big gun guy, and goes cowboy action shooting most weekends.

2598-jpg.540577

the text will make a big difference. Isn't there already a distance requirement already? And if the distance is unspecified, there is a building in every direction eventually.

While purely specualtion and keyboard diahrea on my part without the text, this is my problem.

I can draw a range fan from every backyard and commercial/membership range and find a building, pet, or livestock somewhere. Often within the max range of the round.

It is already illegal to damage someone else's property.

Gun guy or not, I only see this used by the antis to shut down established ranges and backyard shooting spots.

Err...

Veterans Day is for the living. Memorial Day, which is also called Remembrance Day in parts of the South, is for remembering those who have passed.

Commonwealth countries use Remembrance Day in place of Armistice Day(now Veterans Day). Those countries do not have a separate Memorial Day and combine the holidays on 11 Nov. We went with the separate holidays and established our Memorial Day(known by a couple names) in May after the Civil War.

A real head scratcher on the bill. The sponsor is a "d", but his bio says he is a Vietnam vet. He should know better.

That doesn't change the legality of anything, only the language. It's more clear.

Six rounds became standard when we changed the limit on revolvers as part of expanding handgun calibers for lever action rifles.

Makes sense. Clarity is good. :)

While purely specualtion and keyboard diahrea on my part without the text, this is my problem.

I can draw a range fan from every backyard and commercial/membership range and find a building, pet, or livestock somewhere. Often within the max range of the round.

It is already illegal to damage someone else's property.

Gun guy or not, I only see this used by the antis to shut down established ranges and backyard shooting spots.
I'll wait on the language.

The blurb supplied by OLS seldom reflects the details.

Back
Top Bottom