New guy from Peabody

Been lurking and reading for a while and finally signed up. Met a few of you at the car shoot a couple days ago. I was there as a guest of Matt (loki32687)

I recently applied for my Class A in Peabody (May 3rd) and am playing the waiting game for it to arrive. Was told I get restricted first time around [thinking]

Anyway I look forward to chatting and meeting with you all

thanks
Ray

Well if that DET Olson is still doing it, you will probably get the run around for when its actually in. Hope it goes better than it did for me.

CHARLES.

Thanks guys. I dont think Det. Olson is still doing it but I am sure I am in for a wait regardless, that is just how things go for me :)

Bad influence from Loki32687, but welcome to NES. Thanks for the cuban cigar and cold drinks.

Bad influence from Loki32687, but welcome to NES. Thanks for the cuban cigar and cold drinks.

No problem! Thanks for letting me shoot a few things and for the ride, I did get a nice bruise from the kel tec :)

Welcome aboard [wave]
What'cha buying first when it comes in?

That is the million dollar question, I was looking at 9mm (M&P and glock) and maybe a .22 handgun so I can get my kids shooting soon but now I am thinking about getting an m&p 15-22
I am all over the place after Saturdays shoot

Nice do you plan on getting the trigger work done? My first purchase was a Ruger SR9c from the boys at Northshore Firearms. They were a great help in helping me decide what would be the best for a first time handgun owner. Have bought others from them and hope to do so in the future.

CHARLES.

That is the million dollar question, I was looking at 9mm (M&P and glock) and maybe a .22 handgun so I can get my kids shooting soon but now I am thinking about getting an m&p 15-22
I am all over the place after Saturdays shoot

Buy everything. Sometimes multiples of each. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom