New Hampshire Gun Stores???

Gonna be up in the Granite State for a week in mid-July near New London (Little Lake Sunapee). Wouldn't mind visiting a couple of local gun stores just to see what they've got.

I'm looking for older 9s, all metal, old school, and names like Astra, Star, and FEG don't scare me. Of course names like Browning, Sig and S&W don't scare me either. If I found something interesting I'd "buy" it there, have them ship it to my FFL in Washington State and do the background check at my local FFL.

I'm wondering if anyone has a recommendation or two on shops to visit. I won't have a ton of time to drive a long distance as there's too much fish'n, swim'n, golf'n, and play'n with the grandkids to spend a lot of time in the car.

But if there's something reasonably near by.....(and I especially like older, used 9mms, Sigs, S&Ws, and Walthers plus .38s and milsurps).

Also, are personal transfers legal? I'd still have to have an FFL ship it as I'm routing through New York to get back to WA....and the couple of weeks I spend in the state of the Safe Act doesn't allow me actually take possession...and I don't think federal law does either.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. And I'll probably be looking for a gun show if there's one the week of July 6 to July 19.

Thanks in advance from the Pacific Northwest.

Back
Top Bottom