• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Here!

Hi Guys,

My names Jason, friends call me brownie, Lifelong Ma res, moved to so NH about a year ago. Sick of all the Mass BS. Still have tons of fam in MA and still commute to work (Accounting Biz managing Small Businesses), just couldnt get over the nonsense politics in MA Die-Hard Repub and I was slowly killing myself living in mass with the Libs. Have a paralegal associates with extensive knowledge of the law with my Accounting Degree. Willing to help any members with advice in either if I can! Anyway have resident NH P/R Lisc, MA non res LTC. Spend lot of time in MA for business and with my mother (sick with cancer) in Framingham. Ive browsed the forums for a while and just felt like taking the dive and signing up. Want to be around like-minded people and recently with business and my ma's condition worsening I seem to have no time for socializing or anything so I wanted to just get to know some good guys and build the movement! Thanks guys hope to getting to know you all!

Back
Top Bottom