New Here

84ta406

NES Member
Just signed up here, paid for the 1 year membership as well. Just got my LTC finally 2 weeks ago. Ive been around firearms my entire life so it was only natural to get my own. My father has become Ill recently and has passed his firearms down to me.

Heres a list of what I have so far, hoping to add to it in the future:
-Beretta 92FS (1991 pre ban) 15 RD magazine
-Dan Wesson .44 MAG with interchangable barrels
-1896 Mosin Nagat 7.62 X 54R (NEED MORE AMMO!)
-Harrington and Richardson Break Action 12GA
-Harrington and Richardson Bolt Action 20GA
-Harrington and Richardson Break Action 410GA
-Marlin Model 60 .22

Don't forget an awesome HiPoint.

Attachments

• image-2901674614.jpg
    image-2901674614.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 42
Great first post. Watch out for the group buys. Theyre tempting. Buy all the guns. All of them.

Thanks guys glad to be here. Glocks are great guns Im just not a fan of how they feel on my hand. Ive been looking for something smaller to ccw as the 92FS is a bit large. On my list so far are the M&P .40 or .45. SD40 and the HK vp9. I also need to find a sks since my father had one and it was taken and sold by my brother.

Thanks guys glad to be here. Glocks are great guns Im just not a fan of how they feel on my hand. Ive been looking for something smaller to ccw as the 92FS is a bit large. On my list so far are the M&P .40 or .45. SD40 and the HK vp9. I also need to find a sks since my father had one and it was taken and sold by my brother.

I own many Glocks, carry the 26 (and a SW442 ;). The G26 is perfect for my liking, I've taught myself how to grip it comfortably etc (you can train your mind to do anything and feel "comfortable" with anything, if you really really want to do something. At first I'd listened to some of the G26 naysayers, but I grew to absolutely love it.

I rotate between the g26,19, or 30 but I have a glock problem

Oh and try the gun "in" your hand not on it, it feels better.

Ps welcome to nes

Thanks again everyone. A 1911 is on my to buy list, just not the buy right now list. We just moved into our house in July and will be getting married in May so funds are limited at the moment but with some overtime hours anything is possible! First and foremost I need to get something (preferably sks) that shoots a 7.62 x 39 as theres a couple thousand rounds of ammo and no gun.

Back
Top Bottom