WTS LAST MINUTE GIFTS AND GEAR NEEDED?12/18/2023; Knives, hatchets, multi tools, safes, and literally tons more!!!

LAST MINUTE GIFTS AND GEAR NEEDED? 12/18/2023. Still Lots of Cool Stuff!

A dear friend of mine passed and left behind a huge collection of everything. Too much to list and too much to price individually.
Come down to:
Mikes Furniture and Performance at 42 Willow Street in Malden MA and make a deal, get a price, make an offer!!
**Bicycles, DVDs, motorcycle helmets, die cast car models, plastic models, boat models, car models, ww2 reproduction clackers, toys, GI-Joe large dolls, desk top water fountains, toy grade radio control boats, toy grade radio control cars, toy grade radio control robots, sneakers, clothing, antiques, collectables, belt buckles, lots of zippos, skateboards and skateboard decks, arts and crafts stuff, clocks, organizers, everything listed below and MUCH MORE!! most everything is new sealed in box!!! If you are looking for something weird, they probably have it!!!

I am not selling the items, but i work across the hall in the building.

Mikes Furniture and Performance at 42 Willow Street in Malden MA and make a deal, get a price, make an offer!!

Mike is working with the estate and there is sooo much!!! Cash is preferred, talk to Mike.

Some knives have sold......BUT, Probably Still Over 500

Crkt, gerber,glock,victorinox swiss army,s&w,leatherman,spyderco,just to name a few.
Also many hatchets, axes, many leathermans, multi tools, a ninja grappling hook,
many backpacks and zippable totes, new tool boxes,
mike.jpg
mike.jpg new Safes, lots of new sealed in box power tools, hand tools, models, tons of nerf guns,
All new, mostly sealed!!!
plus tons of other stuff. more everyday.

My friend amassed a collection over the years!!
small selection pictured as there is soo much!! stop by!!
**mention NES if you stop by!!**
mike2.jpg
mike3.jpg
mike4.jpg
mike5.jpg
mike6.jpg
mike7.jpg
mike8.jpg
mike8.jpg
mike9.jpg
mike10.jpg

Last edited: