• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New LGS in Bellingham?

GaryO

NES Member
I saw a banner saying "Guns " in Bellingham at the intersection of 126 and Elm st. this morning. I couldn't stop because I had a passenger, does anyone have any info on this new shop?

Jebus, do you really need an optic and a light at this range?

1653135460023.png
(From their 'Accessories" page)

And, as a side note about their web site: FFS, find a way to keep your inventory updated on the site once a week or so, instead of referring people to FB and Instagram. Yeah, it's a pain, but it's also a part of doing business. Having to scroll through a pile of posts unrelated to the category you're looking for and then wondering if the thing they posted 5 weeks ago is still there just pisses people off.

Last edited:
And, as a side note about their web site: FFS, find a way to keep your inventory updated on the site once a week or so, instead of referring people to FB and Instagram. Yeah, it's a pain, but it's also a part of doing business. Having to scroll through a pile of posts unrelated to the category you're looking for and then wondering if the thing they posted 5 weeks ago is still there just pisses people off.
Good news:

If you don't have an account,
after scrolling half a dozen screens,
Instagram chokes up with "Log in to continue".

That sure cuts down on that nasty "browsing products you might want to buy".,

Why would you take it off for a trip to the range and then put it back on at home. Why not shoot with it mounted?
Yeah its pretty decent size light at the end of that. Weight-wise Im sure it will feel different holding it as well as shooting it if you take that light on and off. It's probably very minimal but I would personally leave it on just to make sure I used it to it in any situation.

Jesus.

The guy’s wearing a webbed gun belt. That alone tells you that there’s also a 99.999% chance he also has a full size holster attached to it. Made for his optic and light.

For those who don’t know the pistol won’t sit well or secure (it’ll be sloppy as hell and dangerous) in a holster made for a light, if you take the light off and still try to use the holster.

It’s retarded to assume this guy’s just standing still shooting holes ‘in paper’ at 3ft or whatever because he’s not moving in a photograph. I have a picture of a monkey sitting on a rock. That doesn’t mean he sits there all day long like an idiot not moving IRL.

Yeah its pretty decent size light at the end of that. Weight-wise Im sure it will feel different holding it as well as shooting it if you take that light on and off. It's probably very minimal but I would personally leave it on just to make sure I used it to it in any situation.
While it could be a picture from some event or general range use, as it's being used in an advertisement, there's a fair chance that it's posed. That would seem a bit much under those circumstances. Which is pretty much the point I was trying to make, but it's lost on the folks who go ballistic at the thought of any potential criticism of some aspect of an interest.

It’s retarded to assume this guy’s just standing still shooting holes ‘in paper’ at 3ft or whatever because he’s not moving in a photograph. I have a picture of a monkey sitting on a rock. That doesn’t mean he sits there all day long like an idiot not moving IRL.
Well, if your monkey photo is from a photoshoot where they're trying to get a picture of a monkey on a rock, it's likely that the goal is a picture of a monkey on a rock. The same would apply to advertisements.

Back
Top Bottom