• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Location!

I'm very excited to announce BEC is moving to Peabody . The shop will be down for a week or so for the move & to get things setup up. The shop will have all the same contact info just a new address. Please be patient and I will return all emails & phone calls asap.

Keep and eye out on here & on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Business-End-Customs/177969825580659?ref=hl
for some new shop M&P trigger specials and maybe a few others!!

Thanks

Lou

Lou, we Tewksburyites aren't too happy about the move out of town but if it helps you grow then it's all for the better. I sold my S&W 617 to finance a new Shield and will be making the trek to PEE-BODY for a trigger job when FS gets it in.

Good luck in your new place.

Hey Lou, That is good news for us on the No. Shore. Do you need any help with the upcoming move? I live 20 Mins from Peabody, and could help out on a Saturday if that works. Send me a PM with your contact info and we can discuss.

Good luck on your move! You do amazing work. Wishing you much continued success in the new digs!

aw man :( I still will be taking the trip down there to get some work done on the glocks though!

great location on the move. i'll be calling for a trigger on the m&p-15.

where in Peabody?

Last edited:
Congrats on the move! I need to come up and meet you so we talk about a 1911 makeover and plan a special custom build, something that will make the guys on 1911addicts.com drool [grin]

Congrats on the move! I need to come up and meet you so we talk about a 1911 makeover and plan a special custom build, something that will make the guys on 1911addicts.com drool [grin]

YES!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for being patience and bearing with me. I am just waiting for the PD to sign my licenses and them I am good to go. The new shop should be open any day....I hope!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom