• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New member GREEN

Why not. I've already benefited from the free site and I've only been here a month. Legal questions answered, firearms purchased, laughs had, connections made, pre-ban mag identification clarified. Ok not the last one, but.. all the rest. Great forum [grin]

I'll say 9.

I'm too new to handguns to be in any one manufacturers camp (yet). Glock? Sig? H&K? Seems like they all make really good guns. I own a Ruger and a (S&W made) Walther too, so I don't think us Americans are doing too bad of a job either...

I'll need some more range time with some more guns to decide [grin]

I'll say 9.

I'm too new to handguns to be in any one manufacturers camp (yet). Glock? Sig? H&K? Seems like they all make really good guns. I own a Ruger and a (S&W made) Walther too, so I don't think us Americans are doing too bad of a job either...

I'll need some more range time with some more guns to decide [grin]

Sounds like you are off to a great start. Just don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things..............

[cheers]

Welcome. You managed to accomplish quite a lot before your first post?

Just don't refer to magazines as 'clips' like the last guy and you should be good :)

Thanks guys [grin]

Thats unfortunate about the cookies, but I DO know the difference between a clip and a mag
sks-load.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom